full of kisakis

"huh? takemichi and chifuyu know too?" y/n repeated baji's words. he nodded and smiled, playfully. "wasnt this supposed to be a secret?"

"well.. me and my big mouth again." he shook his head at himself. he's taking this very lightly.

if one thing leads to another, every member in toman will know about kisaki. and would try to kick him off. "so.. now i can tell them?" y/n asked baji.

his face turned serious. "again. do you want to die?" baji asked her rhetorically.

y/n sighed at her uselessness. what could she do to defeat him? "why can't we just tell them that kisaki's a fraud, a con, a plain coward?" y/n asked baji. "wouldnt mikey and draken beat him to death?"

baji shook his head. "kisaki has no empathy. that's why he fears the gang teiko so much. it's like a gang full of kisakis. not one person there regrets anything." baji informed her.

"if they found out, you'd ruin his plan. kisaki would kill you in an instant. and wouldn't feel guilty about it at all." baji patted her shoulder. "so don't tell them anything."

so she just has to stay there and won't do anything— right? it's easy. probably. maybe. "but—."

"don't tell them anything." baji repeated.

it was lunch break at y/n's school. and it was the time of the day to meet mikey at an alley outside of the school.

mikey searched for her. "where the hell is she?" he checked his flip phone. (yes guys the cheap flip phones) they've been doing that ever since they were kids so,, where is she?

y/n appeared out of the other end of the alley, rolling her eyes at someone. but it wasn't just her. there was someone behind her, mikey didn't recognize him. weird.

y/n made her way over to mikey, standing next to him. "who's this exactly?" mikey stared at him.

he was tall, probably draken's height. "that's haruko suzuki." y/n sighed. (read the 'came back' chapter if you're confused) "i still don't understand why you came." she told haruko.

haruko smiled slightly and looked a bit down at her. "i wanted to check on you, is that a problem?" haruko smirked, and then looked at the angry mikey next to her. "and that is...?"

y/n widened her eyes. how can someone not know mikey? "that's mikey sano." y/n told him.

he had the same expression though. "nope. doesnt ring a bell." he shook his head slyly. and then widened his eyes in realization. "oh! he's in that gang that almost lost to valhalla. what's its name again? ah.. ooh! tulips."

valhalla has lost to teiko many times and since haruko was teiko's leader, he didn't care much for them. "toman." mikey corrected with a blank stare.

y/n just felt left out of their staring contest. haruko just smiled while doing it which annoyed mikey even more. "haruko. mikey's the guy that beat up kazutora. valhalla's "number 3"." y/n reminded him, backing haruko away from mikey. she was praying for haruko's sake.

haruko chewed on his gum silently as he tried to remember him. "oh tora's the banana wannabe." he remembered so casually. "yeah, real tough mike. mucky. oh screw it who cares." he teased mikey even more.

mikey tilted his head slightly, trying to keep his calm. "honestly, haruko. dont sleep tonight. you'll regret it." y/n sighed at the tension.

haruko grabbed something out of his pocket and threw it. it even passed y/n and mikey. she looked at it and it was a knife. "wow didn't mean to scare you there, mike. apologies." he walked away with no care. but then he stopped and turned back. "see you, y/n." he smirked.

he really is leading a gang of kisakis.

I was writing the final chapter yesterday, and i realized i really should have some mercy on you guys. like atleast a bit. but hint hint 26 people called me crueler than isayama, so watch out.