only one

did y/n just.. save baji? takemichi widened his eyes.

but she wasn't acting like herself. y/n stood up slowly, kicking the knife to god knows where. she tied her jacket around her waist, yet again. and walked away like it was nothing.

she reached chifuyu and patted his shoulder. "there's an ambulance a block away. you should go take baji there." she smiled and grunted.

chifuyu was still collecting his thoughts when he came back to his senses. "alright." he ran over to baji, slinging his arm over his shoulder. but baji looked back at y/n, widening his eyes.

y/n waited until she was sure they left the place to place her hand on takemichi's shoulder for support. "takemichi, you're not gonna stab anyone" she breathed heavily before she continued. "so keep the knife with you, alright?"

takemichi immediately ran over to the knife, while the fight between kazutora and mikey started again.

meanwhile, chifuyu tried to walk with the heavy weight of baji on his shoulder. "chifuyu.. we have to go back." baji barely let out.

chifuyu looked back at him. "huh? why?" chifuyu asked, still walking away.

"I'm not.. the only one hurt." baji told chifuyu as if it wasn't obvious.

chifuyu looked back at what was infront of him. "yeah, no shit. everyone's hurt." chifuyu huffed at the weight on his shoulder.

baji shook his head. "no. i wasn't the only one stabbed." baji grunted. chifuyu stopped in shock, but continued for his sake. "y/n.. when i pushed her. she landed on the knife and it stabbed her. no it actually went right through her." baji announced.

chifuyu widened his eyes and actually stopped this time. "no— but she's fine." chifuyu refused, shaking his head.

"that's what she wants you to think."

chifuyu began walking again, still trying to collect his thoughts.

takemichi noticed the abnormal acts of y/n. she wasn't standing still. and it looked like her legs were giving out by the second.

y/n tried to gather the least bit of strength in her body. she thanked her jacket for soaking the blood in for that long. but that strength wasn't enough. atleast not while her wound was stretching out.

her knees gave out and she fell to the ground. but her hands and knees still held her up. she didn't want to fall down. not at all.

y/n coughed and spat blood, like it was the least bit of strength she had. which caused her body to not be able to support itself anymore. so her whole body gave out and she fell to the floor.

takemichi turned to his right, to check on y/n who he still was suspicious of. until he saw her on the ground and a pool of blood that was growing gradually surrounding her.

it seemed like his whole world stopped. if y/n dies right now.. what will happen? mikey would lose it. he walked over to her, tripping on air. "Y/N!" he shouted while running over to her.

mitsuya's head immediately jerked up to her name and turned around, to spot y/n on the ground. "holy— y/n!" mitsuya ran over to her.

both of their shouts caught basically everyone's attention. except for kazutora and mikey, they were both too caught up in their fight. well "fight" because mikey was beating the shit out of kazutora.

but it was loud enough for kazutora to hear. he turned his head a bit to look at where the noise is coming from and widened his eyes.

mikey pulled kazutora by the collar of his shirt. "what are you looking at?" he spat at him.

kazutora, still in a daze, stared at y/n. "y/n.." he said out of shock.

mikey furrowed his eyebrows. "what?" he questioned, looking at what caught him up so much.

mikey sat in shock, and it just felt like his anger just went right out of him. mikey dropped kazutora to the ground, his body basically shaken to its core

y'all i hate to admit it but this book is gonna come to an end soon. NOT SOON SOON but it's near