two bikes

"you really think you can take all of us?" a member of the moebius gang taunted mitsuya.

"can it, dumbass." mitsuya stopped him with a grain on his face.

"kill all three of them." peh-yan ordered.

"hell yeah!" they all shouted.

the gang all shouted in excitement and pride as they marched towards the 3. but stopped when they heard a bike getting closer and closer. more specifically, two bikes.

"they're finally here." draken smirked with blood running out of his head.

moebius and peh-yan just stood in shock "those bikes.." mitsuya tried to recall.

draken looked at mitsuya without turning his head. "that's y/n and mikey's." draken smiled.

a bright light shone across the parking lot, it was from both of their bikes. they stopped the bike with their foot, immediately sliding through the damp floor that was caused by the pouring rain.

"you have got to be kidding me." "no one told me he was gonna be here!"

y/n rolled her eyes at their ignorance. just because mikey was there, she apparently wasn't to them.

they kicked up the kickstand to stop the bike from falling over. mikey walked towards moebius as y/n stood next to mitsuya.

"i see now." mikey's footsteps taunted their ears. "the reason i got called to be somewhere was so you could attack ken-chin."

someone planned that? y/n thought as she looked over at draken, not noticing that takemichi did the exact same thing.

"and then you would put the blame on me and break toman in half." mikey continued.

y/n looked at the face she couldn't quite look at for too long. it was the guy in toman uniform but was standing next to moebius who looked awfully familiar. but when she recognized him she widened her eyes. "peh-yan.."

"I'm just doing this for pah-chin—!" peh-yan said but before he could even finish, mikey cut him off.

"this isn't how you do shit." mikey raised his voice a bit higher. "who tricked you into doing this?" mikey's eyes got darker.

before anyone could process anything, footsteps dawned over them. "wow.. i'm impressed." the voice said, which sounded familiar to y/n. "i guess you aren't just brawn after all."

when his face finally showed up, y/n was shocked. "HANMA?" she spoke out loud before shutting her mouth. hanma looked at her and smirked before returning back to mikey.

mitsuya nudged her a bit. "who's that?" he asked.

"a guy i kissed." she replied to him normally, so mitsuya nodded his head, impressed.

takemichi looked shocked at hanma. "i'm kind of in charge of moebius now." hanma introduced.

"so you're the creeper who's been pulling the strings?" mikey asked with a blank stare.

hanma laughed slightly. "you're such a pain in the ass mikey—." hanma began but got interrupted by mikey's kick.

surprisingly, hanma was able to stop the kick with his hand. which left mikey, and who ever witnessed this scene to be shocked.

"he stopped mikey's kick?!" mitsuya stood there shocked.

"what the actual hell." y/n said with widened eyes.

hanma shook his hand from the pain. "dont be in such a hurry, mikey." hanma's teasing voice grew higher. "our goal was to crush toman. but that's a pain so we wanted you to fight yourselves."

the moebius members walked closer to hanma. "i mean, it works out either way in the end. this just means that i get to kill the invincible mikey with my own two hands!" his hand with the word "punishment" tattooed on it covered his right eye.

i kissed a wretched man. y/n thought to herself. hanma threw his hands ups in a teasing manner. "moebius has 100 men here! and toman has a measly five!" hanma showed them the number of members there, as a win to them.

"what's taking them so long.." y/n whispered to herself.

"dont you dare wuss out this time! i'm not a softie like osanai!" hanma looked at moebius with an intense stare.

"yes sir!"

y/n and mikey both had a blank stare, because they knew what's coming for moebius. they weren't surprised either. "mikey, draken, y/n, blondie, purple-head. you're all dead." hanma grinned insanely at them.

but that grin easily faded, when he heard bikes coming towards them. and not just two.. but many.

"they made it in time." mitsuya smiled.

they sure did y/n thought.

many people walked towards the "measly five". starting from toman to sohaya. y/n made her way towards her gang, as they all just stared at her.

all members of the sohaya gang (sachi, hiroko, lin, dara, rina, hira, and Seiya) were delighted to see their leader. "you guys made it." y/n smiled at them.

"we sure did." they smiled back.

y/n looked at moebius who were definitely shocked. "we're here, jackasses!" baji shouted.