gut feeling

y/n started panting as she reached where the fight took place. guys were cheering on, or absolutely shouting at whatever people were swarmed over. takemichi noticed y/n and immediately ran over to her. "baji's there." he pointed at a direction and started running over to it, so y/n did too.

y/n was more than prepared. she called an ambulance and was ready to beat the absolute shit out of the person that stabbed baji.

takemichi and y/n had to climb over many wasted cars to reach where baji was. but y/n grew more and more curious. "is he okay?" y/n asked takemichi furiously.

takemichi sighed in exhaustion. "who knows?" he said, walking to the wounded guy.

y/n instantly sat next to him, with chifuyu holding his head up. "baji.." she said lookin at the almost lifeless body of his. y/n tried to help out as much as possible, so she grabbed his jacket and tied it around his waist to apply pressure on the wound. she decided to do the same to herself too since it was getting hot.

baji's eyes were trying so hard to open itself. he wanted to watch the scene infront of him. the scene he hated. y/n looked back to check on whatever he was looking at. she noticed kazutora and mikey throwing punches at eachother. even though it looked like mikey was doing more. "what the hell happened?" y/n muttered under breath.

before she could turn to baji who was reaching his hand out to her, she caught a pair of eyes. more specifically, eyes with arched eyebrows. he looked at her in shock, the only person who could foil his plan. "te..tta?" y/n grew more confused, while kisaki tried to avoid her stare.

baji widened his eyes and smirked. he slowly got up, while grunting. causing the three to look at him. he couldn't even stand still from the lack of blood in his body. "baji, you idiot! lay down!" she shouted at him.

but did he listen? not at all. he wasn't listening to anyone at this point. "MIKEY." baji shouted to get his attention. mikey stopped hitting kazutora from that shout and looked at where it came from. he who was surprisingly smiling. "you got mad for my sake. thanks."

baji went down while chifuyu and y/n tried to stop him. he walked past them. he even walked past mikey, who was in a daze. "i.. i won't die." he told kazutora. kazutora laid on the ground in pain. "this isn't enough to kill me."

blood basically spilled out of baji but he wasn't going to go down now. why's he walking over to kazu— y/n suddenly gasped. "shit." y/n's breathing grew faster.

takemichi looked at her immediately, drawn into her gasp. y/n couldnt process anything at the moment, but she was sure of it. her body suddenly took charge and she walked and ran towards baji.

"dont worry kazutora. i won't die at your hands." baji reassured him with a smile, grabbing a knife out of his jacket's pocket.

y/n knew his plan. kill himself before he dies from kazutora's blade. and she thought it was stupid. no matter how kind baji might be, that's not how to end things. so she grabbed his arm, stopping him from doing anything else. "baji, no." she told him.

he pushed her away with his arm, but she still had the knife in her hand. that was all that mattered to her. y/n fell down to the ground, gasping in the process. and kisaki knew.

"i knew my gut feeling was right." she whispered to herself. but she wasn't talking about baji.

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?? BUT SERIOUSLY I HAD THIS IN MIND EVER SINCE PEOPLE ASKED ME TO NOT KILL OFF BAJI ( i do not want you guys to go through the pain all over again) SO HERE YOU GO