scare me

10 hours and still nothing. many doctors hurriedly went into the emergency room and none came out. they all still waited for anything from the doctors, but still nothing.

chifuyu went and sat next to draken exhaustedly. "how's baji doing?" emma asked chifuyu.

chifuyu sighed and leaned back. "he's still sleeping, but he's doing more than fine. it's a blessing that he's in this state even though he lost a lot of blood." chifuyu smiled tiredly. "how's y/n?"

draken looked down. "we still haven't heard anything." draken told him.

mikey sat in the same spot, still not wanting to leave. when the doctors announced that baji successfully survived the operation, in the same room as y/n, they all celebrated. a lot. forgetting that they were still in a hospital.

why was the operation taking so long? but that thought was soon interrupted by the "operation in progress" sign flickering and closing. leaving it as just blank. everyone's head jerked up at the flicker.

doctors left the room and they were plenty. if they had to count them they'd probably be 7 or more. everyone awaited the result. "we managed to save her." a doctor announced.

they all widened their eyes to process it for a bit. "OH THANK GOD." hiroko shouted, taking a deep breath of relief. peh-yan patted her back while smiling excitedly. they've known eachother for wayyy too long.

takemichi shouted to himself proudly and mitsuya was too happy to even smile.

"she'll be awake in an hour or so. but until then, you kids should go home." the doctors told them, taking off their gloves.

draken walked over to mikey and pulled him up. "come on let's go home, mikey." draken smiled.

mikey walked and looked behind him. a doctor opened the emergency room so mikey got to see at least a bit of her. she was finally relaxed, so mikey smiled.

"IT WENT RIGHT THROUGH YOU?" sachi shouted. all of the sohaya members were gathered all around y/n in her room.

y/n nodded slowly. "yeah and all of my blood got soaked into my jacket. i told them to just add the blood from my jacket to put it inside me, but apparently it's "against the rules"." y/n mocked them, but her voice was kinda raspy.

a knock interrupted the conversation. a knock from their conjoined bedrooms. "just come in. you have done it a thousand times already." y/n sighed.

baji opened the door slowly and walked in. but he didn't even notice the sohaya members. "hey, y/n can i get another thing from your fruits basket? chifuyu is getting hungry and i am too tired for that." baji shook his head.

"help yourself." y/n told him.

he grabbed a peach and was ABOUT to leave but noticed something. he looked at rina with amazement. y/n realized that and widened her eyes. "baji, no. leave. right now." y/n shook her head and motioned for him to leave.

"but—." baji began.
"NO BUTS JUST LEAVE."

he still stayed and smiled at her surprisingly. "baji, i swear—." y/n began but got interrupted.

"move it, baji-san." chifuyu pulled him into the room, and then gave y/n a thumbs up and closed the door.

y/n rubbed her temple. "why did i agree to the conjoined rooms?" she whined.

the door of the hospital room yet again slowly opened so they all turned towards it. it was mikey and he was trying to act nonchalant. the sohaya members looked at eachother and agreed on something. "well, i guess we have to go. see you, y/n." sachi hurried away, and so did the others.

mikey watched as they all left. "that was sudden." mikey walked to her with his hands in his pockets. "so how are you feeling?"

"i'm absolutely fine, i just can't walk for 4 days." y/n answered while smiling.

mikey noticed all of the machines plugged into her. so he sat and lowered his head. "yup absolutely fine." mikey sarcastically said.

y/n noticed him looking sad and it was scaring her. "mikey, are you okay?" y/n asked him.

mikey looked up, she looked so tired. mikey hid is face with his hands. "dumbass, don't scare me like that again." mikey breathed out.

y/n smiled slightly. "i won't." she patted his head.

OKAY GOOD YOU GUYS WONT HATE ME NOW. I SAVED BAJI AND I DIDNT KILL YOU OFF. i am on a roll. but as promised (a promise i made to myself) this book will get a bit angsty at the end