catch up

y/n ran back to the fight, scared that something might have happened to her members. if a fallen body or even a black eye happened to any person in her gang, she wouldn't forgive herself. they sure did agree immediately to fight alongside toman, but still. she brought them into this.

mikey, who was pushed against y/n by hanma, was still worried about draken. "y/n, is ken-chin okay?" mikey asked with worry, while punching some other guys on his way.

y/n kicked a member in front of her. "well, obviously not. but he is alive." y/n kneed a guy in the face.

"draken would never die in the hands of a person." mikey reminded himself.

"he sure won't."

both moebius and toman's members piled over eachother, and all of them were left unconscious. mitsuya and y/n sat on the ground exhaustingly. "Man, i'm beat." mitsuya sighed.

"same here." y/n laid on a pile of bodies.

mitsuya looked over at her. "dont judge me. it's comfortable." y/n closed her eyes.

"hey! we're done over here!" smiley grinned.

he had his arm slung over mucho for help. baji walked behind them while looking down from exhaustion. "apparently, he hurt his leg." mucho explained.

"where's mikey?" y/n asked while looking around.

mitsuya nodded his head, wanting to ask the question himself. "over there." baji pointed at a direction.

they watched as mikey and hanma talked. "hanma is one stubborn man." baji added.

mitsuya laughed while looking at y/n. "oh shut up, dumbass." y/n pushed mitsuya jokingly.

y/n sent her gang back home. they were all exhausted and the cops were gonna come anyway. "where's your bike, y/n?" mucho asked her.

"right over the—." her eyes widened at her demolished bike. the members destroyed her bike HER BIKE. "THEY DESTROYED IT?"

y/n walked up to her bike shockingly. "well that is your fault for leaving your bike unattended." baji shook his head, so y/n gave him the greatest death glare there is. "damn, you can just leave on mikey's bike. with him. I mean you two are neighbors, aren't you?"

"will he even agree?" y/n asked. but as soon as she finished her sentence, police sirens got closer and closer.

"shit, it's the cops!" many members groaned getting up, and running away.

hanma walked over to the bike that arrived for him. "mikey! you're about to witness the creation of the most sinister biker gang alliance in the kanto region: Valhalla!" hanma warned but mikey didn't even bat an eye.

"i'm valhalla's first vice commander, hanma shuji!" hanma placed his "sin" tattooed hand on his face.
y/n walked over and stood next to mikey, being the only one left in the parking lot. "remember this, mikey! from now on, toman will never know peace again."

valhalla? y/n thought as she tried remembering that familiar title. where did she know that from?

"mikey I ha—." y/n began but got interrupted.

"to go with me? yeah, i know. now, let's catch up with ken-chin." mikey rushed over while pulling y/n by her wrist.

mikey rode his bike at full speed. they were opposing many rules but y/n stayed silent. she was holding on to mikey's waist for dear life. "come on.. come on.. come on." mikey whispered under his breath for the past 10 minutes.

when it comes to draken, he can't keep his calm. y/n believed that draken would survive this. but why put so much hope on a probability?

draken was basically a safety net in mikey's life. if it, even when things go wrong he was always right. so if he loses his safety net, what would mikey have left?

y/n has known draken for the same amount of time mikey knew him. only she knew they were closer. but draken meant a lot to her. and if she actually loses him, what would happen?

the thought of that makes her want to cry. so she hugged mikey's waist tighter and laid her head on his back.

mikey's eyes widened at the sudden embrace. he felt hot tears fall on his kimono. so she's trying to hide it? mikey thought.