bonus chapter 3

"but why did you say you didn't know where y/n was at?" takemichi questioned the brown haired guy.

"that's because y/n told me not to tell anyone other than you. especially sachi. her boyfriend's a cop and all. i mean who knows what goes in and out— well except for h—"

he also clarified that he hadn't seen y/n in 4 months. and in that four months she was reported to a hospital because she was shot. he didn't even know if she was alive or not. and it all seemed worse.

why did haruko draw me a map? takemichi walked the street to his right. he wanted to see it for himself, that y/n was alive. or that mikey was okay. just anything that indicates that this timeline where hina is saved is happy. but he also wanted to see them happy. y/n and mikey.

he recognized the house in an instant. it was the house naoto was watching over on the cctv cameras. the lights were dimmed which means someone's home. until it closed and the woman in the hoodie left. she tried to cover her face until she noticed takemichi. "oh my— i didn't see you in a while." but her voice wasn't y/n's.

she dropped her hand and it was emma. haruko's suspicion was that the girl in the hoodie left the house often and he thought it was y/n and that's why he considered her alive. and takemichi saw that girl in the hoodie. so if that girl in the hoodie is emma. then y/n must be dead.

emma noticed something behind him and left again. takemichi looked down, hopelessness engulfed his face. i can't do this anymore. takemichi kneeled to the ground. it was over and he was done. he's gone many times back to the past and he's not going back. he was done.

tears fell down on the ground. "takemitchy?" a voice called. "what are you out here crying for?" the voice asked. takemichi looked back, sniffing back his tears.

it was mikey, standing behind him with a kinda blank stare. he just looked at him and tilted his head. takemichi could not tell if he was happy or not. "mikey?" takemichi stood up but mikey just stared him down, unfazed.

"yeah it's me idiot." mikey rolled his eyes and started to walk away, muttering stuff under his breath. like 'this damn baji. why the hell should i give him some yakisoba? i'm not his mom.' over and over again until he stopped and turned back to takemichi. "do you want to come with me? kazutora and baji are over at my house."

my? if my was the case here and not ours. then y/n.. takemichi just walked towards him. he didn't care. if the three were there it might not be as miserable as he thought. but still, he could have changed it. it could have changed. and y/n wouldn't be dead if he actually put his mind to it. she didnt die in the past, not the past he could go to atleast. he just needed a break.

mikey opened the door of his house so slightly and walked through the gap. he ushered for takemichi to get in so he did politely. "why are the lights closed?" mikey opened the lights in a quick manner.

kazutora and baji sat on a couch with a baby in baji's lap. "it was dimmed, mikey." baji corrected, placing a hand over his eyes from the sudden light.

"mikey!" a voice shouted from upstairs in a scolding manner. it hurried on downstairs quickly. "why did you turn on the lights?! i heard a siren!"

it was y/n. actually.. y/n. she stood there with her hands on her hips. until she noticed takemichi. "takemichi?!" y/n shouted in surprise. takemichi was still in shock, he just stood still.

she ran up to him and hugged him. "i haven't seen you in so long!" y/n told him excitedly, so takemichi hugged back trying to gulp down his tears.

baji stood up and walked over to mikey. he still held the baby girl in his arms that was playing with his hair. baji nudged mikey a bit. "aren't you supposed to be jealous about this shit?" he asked, bouncing up and down to keep the kid entertained.

mikey clicked his tongue. "shut up, baji." he looked over at him so baji rolled his eyes in anger. "and why are you holding her?" he immediately grabbed the 1 year old from his grasp.

"hey! that's my goddaughter!" baji shouted which caught takemichi's attention: y/n seemed to be used to it. "..if draken and emma die."

emma and draken didn't die either? mikey kissed the 1 year old girl's cheek and bounced her around. "well that's my actual daughter and no one has to die." mikey looked at her with adoration and admiration. like she contained some joy in her heart.

realization smacked takemichi in the face. "WAIT DAUGHTER?"

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME HER TBH. ANYWAYS, HAPPY I DIDNT KILL YOU OFF. EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE SOME ANGSTY PLANS FOR THE BONUS CHAPTERS