away from her

again, NOT part of the plot. mostly because you're not a toman member.

"come on, ken-chin." mikey signaled draken to come closer. ken-chin walked over to him hesitantly.

he looked over mikey's shoulder. "Mikey, you're pulling some reckless shit going into teiko's property." draken warned him.

mikey rolled his eyes. "one of our members lost something here— like a bat or something. i'm just trying to get it back." mikey walked while being aware of his surroundings.

"besides, y/n fought with one of them once. so we can take them." mikey mentioned.

draken smirked at how he mentioned her out of the blue. "how's it going with y/n?" draken asked mikey.

mikey grimaced at the sudden question. he looked at draken in confusion. "what do you mean?" mikey questioned.

"i mean, you two are getting closer so how's it going with her?" draken explained his question.

mikey sighed. "look, i've known her all my life, that's why i can't get her away from me." mikey explained as he walked confidently with his hands in his pockets.

"sure. or you can't get away from her?" draken asked.

mikey opened his mouth to talk back, but just stayed silent. i mean, what draken said kind of made sense.

when mikey and y/n were both 9, it was the first time mikey "left". but he returned back to her in 3 days. he just couldn't handle it.

when y/n left toman, he was the most hurt about the situation. but acted like he wasn't.

and now, he was the one who told her to stay. so in some way, mikey can't get away from her.

mikey shook his head in denial. "wait, MIKEY!" draken shouted as a warning.

mikey looked back at draken who reached his hand out to stop something. "something" as in the teiko member with a knife in his hand.

mikey still didn't notice it, until the member stabbed his side. but draken was already there to push the member away.

just one thought crossed mikey's mind in that one second. mikey held his side in pain, and sat on the ground. "mikey! are you okay?!" draken asked mikey, while the teiko member ran away.

"yes, I am. the wound isn't that deep." mikey winced at any movement he does.

will draken feel better if mikey told him that he was right?

y/n stepped out of her house, to see what all that doorbell ringing was about. her eyes perked up at the guy infront of her. mikey stood with his hand pressing on his opposite wounded side. "mikey!" y/n smiled.

mikey's face softened at her, she calmed him down. mikey, without even thinking, walked over to y/n and immediately hugged her.

he was shocked at why he did that. but he couldn't help but admit that it felt right. y/n's body tensed up at the sudden embrace. "mikey, did you hit your head or something?" y/n asked him.

"no."

"but you never hug me. are you okay?" y/n asked assuringly. her arms hesitantly hugged him back.

"i got stabbed today." mikey told her normally.

y/n didn't realize what he had said. "and that's okay, look— WAIT WHAT?" y/n shouted in shock. "WHERE? HOW? WHEN? WHAT?"

mikey let go of the wound and groaned. y/n looked at the blood on his hands. "YOU IDIOT. WE HAVE TO GO TO A HOSPITAL."

ken-chin was definitely right.

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS IM ACTUALLY GONNA CRY ILYSM. ALSO should i continue the whole wounded mikey thing? like should the next chapter be in the hospital or what?