bonus chapter 4

(2006 [also THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER GUYS IM SORRY])

her eyes are very pretty mikey concluded as he stared into y/n's eyes. even though they were angry they were still really pretty. "i'm still mad at you." y/n reminded him while dabbing the antibiotic on his face.

mikey hugged her waist and pulled her closer. "what are you still mad about, y/n?" he asked her and tilted his head.

y/n stopped applying it and looked him straight in the eyes. "did you get hit in the head too hard?" y/n said sarcastically. "i'm mad about how you picked a fight with sanzu for a shitty reason."

mikey laid back on the couch and y/n sat just between his legs and continued to tend to his wounds. "he touched you. that's not a shitty reason." he reminded her with such ease, still resting his hands on her waist.

"but i told you i'd handle it on my own. because i knew you'd blow up a fuse." y/n told him.

mikey laughed at y/n's comment. "a fuse? i didn't pull his hair, y/n." mikey grinned while saying that but y/n's face remained the same. so mikey sat up and hugged y/n. "look, i'm sorry i went all jackassy but to be fair sanzu was touching your ass. like what was i supposed to do? give him a nod?"

y/n pushed mikey away from her and back on the couch. "mikey, you're 16. you have got to stop making impulsive choices that could get you in juvie at some point." y/n basically scolded him.

mikey let out an exhausted sigh that was kept in for too long. he looked around deep in thought at what she said. "no, they'll never get me." he shook his head as a no, immediately denying it.

y/n dropped her arms and rolled her eyes. "yeah, well if you partake in fights in an open space for much longer." y/n said in a mocking tone. "they're gonna get you."

mikey pursed his lips trying to find another solution. "then emma's gonna bail me out." he smiled at his stupid solution.

"and how are you gonna pay for that? with the coins from the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?" y/n said sarcastically.

mikey laughed with a very sarcastic hint. "as a matter of fact, with grandpa's money." he nodded his head to just annoy her. "where's emma anyway?"

mikey looked around in hope she would just appear out of thin air. "draken took her out after she got back from the hospital." y/n explained shortly as she bandaged up his torso. again.

"ooh, a date?"

y/n's face stayed the same. "that wuss can't ask her out on a date even if he was held at gunpoint." y/n said monotonously.

y/n sat up and started to pack up the first aid box again since she finished doing whatever to him. she let out a huge puff of irritation, while fixing up her shirt. "you're still mad at me and I don't like that." mikey sat up too to face her correctly. "it was one fight and it was with sanzu, that guy won't do anything. that won't end me up in juvie."

she still sat in between his legs as she looked down. but then she was faced with his bare upper body so she looked away again. "look." y/n started, "fight whoever you want. I just don't want to be the cause of it."

his face softened when y/n tried to avoid the whole situation. so mikey placed his hand on the side of her face and forced her to finally look into his eyes. "fine, dumbass. I'll try to control it next time." mikey told her so she smiled proudly to herself.