catch up 2

she wasn't responding, nor was she breathing well.

mikey pushed people out of the way and went over to y/n standing on top of her. he crouched down, and shook her a bit. waiting for her to respond. but she didn't. "wake up." mikey said still in shock.

but still no response. "did anyone call an ambulance?" mikey asked still staring at her.

"i did. they're coming in a second." draken answered.

mikey went over and picked y/n up. but her body felt so faint from the loss of blood that she felt like a feather. "then i'll make it easier for them." mikey walked away, leaving the place.

mikey walked with y/n on his arms, still in shock. he couldn't process it honestly, it seemed like he was in denial. "mikey.." y/n breathed out.

mikey's head perked up at her voice and looked at her. "y/n." he answered back.

y/n dug her nails in her skin, in pain. "i can't breathe." she struggled to say.

mikey stopped in his tracks, and looked at her. her hand, that was balled into a fist, fell and gave up.

y/n took small breaths, to gain her strength back. "y/n, don't.." mikey tried to word out.

y/n's eyes started to close slowly, until her entire body gave out. and her head fell down.

panic rushed through mikey as if it was an instinct. he got closer to y/n to hear if she was still breathing at least. and it answered his question, she wasn't.

sirens of an ambulance filled the area as they neared the two. two paramedics came rushing with an ambulance cot. (that thing that's like a bed with wheels) mikey turned back to the paramedics, who were analyzing her. mikey placed her on the ambulance cot with her blood all over his hands. "she can't breathe." mikey told them so they immediately rushed the bed into the van.

mikey knew they wouldn't allow him to get in since he wasn't family. but the van started leaving so he just stood there, in numbness. "mikey, let's catch up with the ambulance." mitsuya said behind him, handing him his helmet.

mikey took a while before grabbing the helmet from mitsuya's hand. "is she okay?" mitsuya asked while sitting on his bike.

mikey clenched his jaw just remembering it. but he didn't answer mitsuya anyway. he just stayed quiet and started up his bike.

mikey, who was just really respectful towards the hospital rules, ran through the halls. while the paramedics wheeled y/n into the emergency room. 5 doctors might have gone into the room in a hurry. mikey tried to catch his breath, looking at the ground. "did something happen before the ambulance took her away?" mitsuya asked mikey.

mikey leaned back on the wall and slid all the way to the ground. he covered his face with his knees. "she stopped breathing." his voice broke.

mitsuya widened his eyes and stood in shock. he knew it must have been hard for mikey, one thing is they both knew eachother before they were even born. and mikey likes y/n. it wasn't easy.

mitsuya crouched down and hung his head low. "she'll be alright."

people came rushing in, searching for a specific someone. draken, emma, takemichi, peh-yan, and all sohaya members stood infront of the emergency room.

"deja vu, isn't it?" mitsuya whispered to himself.

to be dead or not to be? we'll see we'll see oui oui oui