all fine

(this is gonna be long and it has two parts (the other part will talk about the fight between you and Mikey) so BUCKLE UP, KIDS.)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

For a while, Mikey wished for a tv to just fall on his head. Despite the very drastic injuries, at least it would make him pass time in switching through various channels. Yes, he really had nothing to do whatsoever.

Draken, who was supposedly under Mikey's control as of now, went to the store to buy water for himself because it was too hot. And now he was left with all of the Toman members combined, none of whom were saying anything.

At this point, he was simply shifting from heel to toe to just make time pass. "So, has anyone gotten into new fights lately?" Mikey asked and looked around, searching for anyone— just anyone, who would answer. "No?" He inquired once more, but still.. silence. He was seriously considering whether they were playing the quiet game or have all taken a collective vow of silence.

A loud commotion jolted everyone to their very core, and Mikey wondered if he was insane because he couldn't have asked for more. He looked behind his back and so did everyone else, "I'm gonna go see what that is really quick." Mikey said heroically and gratefully.

"Uh, Sir, I don't—" One of the many men spoke and felt instant fear when Mikey met his gaze. He gulped from terror. "I don't think you should go there. It could be dangerous and you might- I'm not sure."

Did that guy really believe Mikey was that cowardly? And all of a sudden, he remembered that vexing voice of hers telling him he's a coward and it enraged him. "Don't question me." Mikey told him and he sweat-dropped.

Mikey walked to the source of the noise, his jaw clenched. His steps were loud and spoke for themselves. Each one repeating 'I am mad. I am mad. I am mad.' and it was as if he wanted them to be heard. "Wait, no way!" In shock, a rather feminine voice yelled. Surprisingly, it wasn't where he was headed. But it was still familiar and that was what drew him in.

Turning around the very last corner, Mikey spotted a likely yet unlikely duo. Emma and Y/n, walking with a piece of paper in their hand. "Emma?" Mikey questioned out loud.

They both looked away from the paper, though it was very hard to. "Oh, hey Mikey." Emma greeted and looked back at the paper. "Y/n and I are just reading each other's kiss lists." She said, very nonchalantly to add.

Y/n's eyes widened in a heartbeat and immediately turned to Emma to see if she had actually meant that. "No, we are not." She returned her gaze to Mikey, attempting to convince him. But the blank expression on his face suggested that he has no idea what that is. "Oh, nevermind. I'm sorry, I live in a very different household and I genuinely thought something was about to go down."

"No, no. That made perfect sense to me. Kiss lists are very self-explanatory." Mikey dropped the finger he held up matter-of-factly. "So Emma, what is it? You're frenchin' people now?"

Mikey grabbed the piece of paper Emma was holding to read what was on it, but y/n grabbed it from him before he read anything. "Woah! First of all, who even says frenching anymore?" She asked and continued, "Second of all, you have no right to read her list. And third of all, that was my list."

His first expression was one of disgust, but it quickly changed to one of confusion. "Are you really sure? Because I saw actual names on there and not 'the poster on my wall'." Mikey made a direct insult.

Even though she was very evidently bothered, she tilted her head and he knew it was going to bite him him in his ass. "Don't tell me you're mad 'cause I kissed Mitsuya first?" Y/n teasingly asked. "My utmost apologies."