anything for you

y/n grabbed the newspaper that was just laying on the wet ground. she grabbed it and held it over her head, just to stop the heavy rain from falling on her.

she found her house but the rain was heavy enough to blur up her eyes. she rang the doorbell but no one answered. so she banged on the door,, and nothing again. "come on!" y/n gave up due to her not having a key.

y/n was fully soaked from the rain, she looked at the other side of the street in irritation. but then she saw the sano household. she thought it was a better option but shook her head. "no. i can get into my house." she tried to build up some confidence.

but she couldn't. endless tries pretty much crushed y/n's spirit. she grunted in annoyance as she walked over to mikey's house.

she rang the doorbell, noticing mikey's bike next to the door. he's home.

a sleepy and groggy mikey opened the door. he rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. "yeah?" mikey asked as he leaned his head on the door.

"you were taking a nap?" y/n asked the sleepy mikey.

mikey nodded. "mhm. why'd you come here?" mikey asked before opening his eyes and looking at the soaking mess. "just come in."

he walked back into the living room. y/n tried to let the dripping raindrops from her coat fall on the welcome mat. she followed mikey who was dozing off while walking. "mikey, just sleep." y/n pointed at the couch. she took off her coat and hung it on the coat hanger.

mikey sat on the couch. "blah blah. i'm not sleepy." mikey lied, closing his eyes and dozing off by the second.

"dont lie, just sleep. you've done it all the time when we were kids." y/n sat on the couch across from him.

before y/n could even finish her sentence mikey already slept while sitting. she let out a small laugh at the exhausted mikey."that's not good for your neck, mikey." y/n tried to warn him. but he was fast asleep.

y/n walked over to him and pulled him up. she gently laid him down on the couch.

he hugged the pillow underneath him like he always does. and finally, mikey was comfortably sleeping. "i have to thank you for letting me in your house, mikey. i haven't been here in so long." y/n looked around the house. mikey was still asleep. "i know you're asleep but really, thank you for letting me stay here."

mikey's eyes fluttered open a bit but was still half asleep. "yeah, whatever, anything for you y/n." mikey turned around in the couch.

y/n felt heat rise up in her cheeks. she sat on the couch and hid her flushed face. anything for you?