-02.

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'Heal'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 3:33
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

        It's been a week since the ram hyrbid and Midoriya crossed paths. Following that, (Y/N) and her friend didn't stop texting each other. Every day, she receive non-stop texts. They made it a point to stay in touch. Midoriya, on the other hand, was unable to hang out due to preparation for the entrance exam, which was totally fair considering that (Y/N) was also required to participate in training.

During her training, she improved her skills in
hand-to-hand combat and defensive maneuvers a little bit. It goes without saying that everything was going swimmingly. Regarding her quirk, she has made significant strides in the last several days.

Her horns have been sharpened to head butt stronger items, ranging from wood planks to rocks to boulders. It was difficult at first, but with continual head butting and head bleeding, she eventually got the hang of it.

For her other quirk, she made a conscious effort to have a good mood and frame of mind. Because she was training her quirk on a regular basis, it got simpler for her to perform specific tasks. She was even able to incorporate it into her fighting attacks, boosting their effectiveness by a factor of ten. That was something she felt grateful for.

And that brings us to the present day. The day of the entrance exam has finally arrived.

The ram hybrid came to a halt in front of the U.A.  gates to take in the splendor of the institution she will soon be attending. People might have thought she was arrogant, but she had great hopes and expectations that she would pass the exam. No doubt with the quirk she possessed. If she wanted to, she could make the demise of the dinosaurs look like a fucking joke, and she probably would.

The young lady began walking towards the school, her chin held high and her back straight. Yep! She will do just fine—

Until she tripped on a m&m pebble.

(Y/N) closed her eyes, having already come to terms with her death. She waited for God to watch her crumble before him, just as the Roman Empire had done.

But then her body came to a halt in mid-air. Huh? It seems that God wanted her to live.

"Sorry I used my quirk on you. I didn't want you to fall, so I offered to assist you. Please accept my apologies."

An angelic voice could be heard next to the (Y/N). As soon as she turned her head, she was greeted by a deity of some sort. Literally.