-09.

"Man, Aizawa wasn't kidding when he meant Recovery Girl can go overboard with healing

"Man, Aizawa wasn't kidding when he meant Recovery Girl can go overboard with healing..."

The Ram female chuckled a bit as she flexed her now bandaged hand. The pain soon went away but it stung quite a bit, not to make a pussy cry though.

You sighed as you tucked both of your hands in your pockets, you realized that the next activity will be the 1v1 battles. And you we're definitely not ready for it.

The thought of killing an innocent student still lingers in your mind. Taunting you. No. You won't let this go out of control. Not again.

"(Y/N)-Chan!!"

Your head snapped up too see Momo heading your way. You gave her a smile and wave. "What's up Momo, everything alright?"

The goddess herself flashed you a grin before interlocking her hands with yours, catching you off guard. "Aizawa-Sensei has asked us 1-A girls to go out on cheerleading costumes and head to the field! Everyone is already dressed, we're just waiting for you! C'mon-"

"Woah woah WOAH! You said Aizawa said that?! I doubt that." You began to sweat.

"Well, Mineta and Kaminari-san told us." Mom said, an innocent glint shining in her dark eyes.

Ah.

...

And you though Momo was the smart one.

You un-interlocked your fingers with Momo's as you grabbed her shoulders, staring her dead in the damn eyes. "Momo. Sweetie. You do realize who Mineta and Kaminari are, right?"

Momo tilted her head, but suddenly grabbed your wrists as she violently dragged you. "Nonsense! Don't worry, I have an extra costume for you, and I made sure there is a little hole in the skirt for your tail!"

You stumbled, trying your best to not fall flat onto your face. "Momo. Momo! MOMO-"

And that's how you ended up standing in the field wearing some orange cheerleading costume. L.

"I'm lagging my tits off." You mumbled as you tugged on the short orange shirt.

The cheerleading costume was a two piece. It was orange and had a green outline. The letters "U.A." were present on both your titties. The skirt was quite short, you didn't dare to move a muscle, just in case you might flash someone. But, at least it had a hole in the back for your little tail to stick out. That's all that matters.

They even gave you fucking Pom-poms.

Your eye twitched as you heard laughter coming from Kaminari and Mineta. Even that class 1-B bitch Monama. Man, if looks could kill they would be six-feet under.