-59.

"Rescue, evacuation, and fighting

"Rescue, evacuation, and fighting. Those are the tree basic categories of what heroes are asked to do. Usually, heroes would focus more on rescue or fighting, but at my agency, we do all three."
You walked in between Todoroki and Izuku as your eyes danced around to look for any danger.

"I know the city's streets and corners memorized, and I don't let even the smallest of smallest go unnoticed. If there is an incident or accident, i rush to the scene faster than anyone, and in order to keep casualties down, if there are any bystanders, I keep them back with my fire."

"Those, are the most basic of basics." You clapped slowly. "Wow. What a wise man with such wise words. You should be a psychic."

As Endeavor ignored your sarcastic remark, your ears twitched as you heard the fainted sound of a beep coming from the flaming man. In under a second, he blasted away.

"Eh?!" Your horns glowed brightly as you levitated off the ground and followed behind the man, your three friends struggling to keep up.

As Endeavor made a sharp turn, you tailed and inch behind him, already losing your friends but it didn't really matter.

The faint sounds of a motorcycle was heard in your ears as you spotted the culprit. A guy riding a black motorcycle came into view as you speed up. Endeavor seemed to had noticed as he matched your speed as he speed closer towards the man.

If you find a flaming turkey and a Ram flying towards you without hesitation not scary, then I don't know what is.

"FUCK!" The man got body slammed by Endeavor as his mote cycle flew away from him. You managed to make the vehicle stop mid-air before it could do any harm. "Easy as pie." You landed on the ground swiftly before placing your arms behind your head. 

As Endeavor's sidekicks held the villain back, you glanced behind as you saw your friends finally catching up. "You little shits are late."

Bakugo scoffed. "It takes me longer to get warmer in the winter." You waved him off. "Excuses this excuses my ass." The blonde sneered at you.

Endeavor sighed. "She's right. Unfortunately. You always need to be in time before something major can happen."

Before anyone else could respond, Endeavor took off as you groaned loudly. "Fuck you and your stupid random take offs!" You slowly began trailing besides him as Izuku jumped behind you like a bunny, Bakugo doing the same but with his explosions, and Todoroki sliding in his ice and fire.

"Aries." You looked at Endeavor. "Villain at twelve o'clock."

You narrowed your eyes. "EH?!" He sighed. "Villain, down below on your right. Take care of him while I show the boys something else."

You nodded as you flew down, a guy wearing a black suit began running down the streets with a gun in his hands.

Before he began shooting like a maniac, you rammed your horns into the guy. His body flew into a pole as he was knocked unconscious and dropped his gun.