-06.

Many figures appeared from the portal

Many figures appeared from the portal. Standing there. Staring at the students cowering.

You saw how other villains appeared from different areas of the USJ. Just how many of them were there?

"How did so many of them get into the U.A. Facility this secure? Why aren't the alarms going off?" Izuku mumbled. His face going pale as he stared down the villains.

"That's a good question...I'm not exactly sure."

Just my fucking luck.

Aizawa went into a battle stance "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time
when a class was being taught. They're fools for
trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete
objective in mind."

But what is it?

"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Never mind that actually, they've probably got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school." Aizawa barked out orders as he got ready to fight.

Kaminari nodded as he did his thing, many of your classmates began panicking.

You saw how Aizawa was going to jump down. You were quick to yell out at him "What are you gonna do Aizawa?! You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. Your going to get hurt!"

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." He wasn't wrong, but you really didn't want your teacher to get hurt.

Aizawa sent you a swift look and smiled slightly, catching you off guard. He then turned towards Thirteen and nodded as he jumped down.

The pro hero managed to knock out a few villains and began fighting others as he nullified their quirks. It was impressive how he managed to keep up.

"Hey you two! Theres no time to be analyzing, we have to go!"

Snapping out of your thoughts, you grabbed Izuku and ran towards your class.

"I don't think you should do that."

A black-purplish mist appeared in front of you all, yellow disoriented eyes staring you all down like prey. And you hated it.

You felt Izuku shaking besides you. You pulled him into a side hug as you activated your quirk and tried to send him calm aura. It was working. Slightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains."

???Was he seriously...talking formally????

"I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello.
And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might,
the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath?
I believe he was supposed to be here today-"