-58.

"If you had told me in advance, I would've been able to deal with it more efficiently

"If you had told me in advance, I would've been able to deal with it more efficiently." Hawk's eyebrows creased.

"Stop talking so damn much. They might trace this call."

Hawks laughed lightly as he flew higher. "I doubt anyone would listen to anything." His gaze shifted towards you as you flew besides the man. Listening on his phone call.

"This is your last chance, Hawks. I want you too show your loyalty. To not only the league of Villains, but also to the anti-establishments cause."

"Make it someone other than the number one hero this time."

Hawks pressed his lips into a thin line as his called hung up. The winged man sighed as you patted his shoulder. "He's still wary of me."

You hummed. "What do you expect? Dabi is part of the League. No doubt he's wary of the number two pro hero."

Hawks sighed. "Well, now we know how difficult this will be." You scoffed. "No shit, bird man." It was silent after that, the only noise was the sound of Hawk's wings flapping.

"Y'know, I would love to get some coffee from that new café that just opened up. I heard it was just up the block. Want to go?" Your face twisted in confusion as you looked the hero besides you.

"Heh?"

"Great!"

The winged male didn't hesitate to grab your arms and flew upwards at great speed. Confusion swirled your thoughts as you simply let the man drag you.

Now flying above the clouds, Hawk's sighed loudly as he let go of your hands. You eyed him. "The fuck? Why are you acting so weird?"

"I don't have much time. Listen, the Hero Public Safety Commission is tracking my every move and ever word I speak. I learned that if I fly above a certain radius, the circuit will cut off for about five minutes at max."

You nodded, letting him continue. "Look, do you know about the Meta Liberation army?" You nodded again. "Yeah, that stupid shit cult about the philosophy that the free usage of Quirks is a basic human right and emphasizes liberation over regulation and shit."

"Well, I need to inform Endeavor about it, but the Hero Commission won't let me. I have no idea why, but I'm planning on telling him through code."

You spun around in the air as you looked at your nails. "Code? Your shit at those."

Hawks ignored your sassy remark as he pulled out a red book. "This. This book has highlighted words that hopefully Endeavor can figure out. You think you can help me on telling him?"

You stopped spinning as you faced him, a proud smirk on your face as you pointed to yourself. "You can count on me. Also, I'm kinda in a tight schedule right now. I'm suppose to be at meet up with the flaming shit for some work study."