-65.

Due to being lazy and also having the Flu, I will not be writing the whole fight scene with Bakugo and Izuku. Just pretend it happened already

Sorry :[

Explosions

Explosions. Fire. Shaking. Blood. Light. Green lightening. Orange lightening. Everything going by a mile a minute for you.

You don't know what happened. All you knew was that your neck held pain and you fell to the ground. You remembered hearing the faint screams of your friends. But what were they screaming for? Was it you?

You didn't know. Everything went by in a flash. First, you saw a figure with green sparks. Or was it lightening? And the person next to the boy was covered in orange sparks. Or lightening.

Strange.

The wind pressure blew past your body as you saw explosions appeared around you. The debris hitting your face as you made no effort to move. It was not like you could anyway.

Next thing you know, the strange lightening disappeared, causing everything around you to go silent. No noise was heard. Nothing. Only static.

It felt like ages ever since you laid on the ground. You saw two people being placed besides you. An unfamiliar man with blonde hair sticking out appeared in your blurry vision. You can feel your face getting wet. Was it water? Tears maybe? You didn't know.

His voice was muffled. And clouded as you couldn't make out a single word. You felt his faint touch linger on your face, but you could barley feel it.

Next thing you know, the two figures besides you began to shake your limp body. You couldn't talk. Blink. Breath. Or move. It felt like your body was shut off, only leaving you with weakened senses and only the ability to stare in one spot. Your eyes not shifting an inch. Just staring at whats in front of you.

And in a second, you felt your body being lift up. You assumed you were in someone's arms. You felt your body bounce up and down. An unknown figure with black shoulder-length hair had picked you up. You couldn't make out their face due to your messed up vision. You did hear the faint yells coming from their mouth. It sounded more masculine then feminine.

Around you, many unfamiliar people gathered around your dead figure. All saying something you couldn't decipher. We're they talking to you? Or the man? You didn't know.

And yet again, in a flash, your body was placed on a soft cushioning. You barley felt it but the touch still lingered beneath our body. A warm fabric was felt being placed on top of you as a prickling sensation overtook your arms. It felt like needles. Maybe it was.

A strange mask was placed on your face, maybe it was a gas mask. But you didn't feel any air coming into your lungs. You didn't feel like you were breathing.

You didn't feel alive.

The faint noise of beeps were heard. Not just beeping, but a flatline. It made you feel agitated as it kept the same amount of noise. It was loud. But not loud enough for your ears to hear it fully.