-40.

Due to plot purposes, Hawks will be 18 in this story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Well, you only have minor bruises and scrapes along your arms and legs, a big scar on your stomach, and another one on your left shoulder

"Well, you only have minor bruises and scrapes along your arms and legs, a big scar on your stomach, and another one on your left shoulder. Besides that, your body has been doing some speedy recovery!"

Aizawa placed a hand on your shoulder. "I guess you can say it's apart of her...quirk." The doctor nodded before writing down a few things on his clipboard.

"All right, your all set to go. Just make sure to not overwork yourself too much. And keep changing your bandages on your stomach every six hours." You stood up from the chair and bowed.

"Thank you, Doctor." He smiled as you and Aizawa left the room.

"So how is everyone else doing?" You frantically cling onto Aizawa's arm.

"Calm down kid, I checked on them not to long ago. Everyone is fine. Kirishima has bruises all over his body, Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, Fatgum broke a few bones in a few places and Nighteye only has a concussion."

"What about Izuku and Eri?"

"Eri has a fever and she is currently sleeping. According to the doctors, she went into shock which caused her quirk to spiral out of control. I managed to stop her before anything major happened."

You frowned. "So...I can't see her?" Aizawa shook his head.

"Not yet, Kid." You sighed as your ears drooped.

"If I dealt with that mimic guy fast enough, no one wouldn't gotten this badly injured." Aizawa slapped your forehead before grabbing your shoulders.

"Listen to me Kid, you did your best. No one died. You saved them all. You even managed to save Mirio from getting his quirk stolen. Your a hero."

"I am..?"

Aizawa smiled before pulling you into a hug. "You are. Everyone is safe. Eri is safe. And it's all because of you."

You sighed as you melted into his touch, Aizawa slowly brushed his fingers through your hair.

"(Y/N)!"

You parted from the hug and immediately got tackled by your friends. Specially a bandaged Kiri, a crying Izuku, and another crying Ochaco and Tsu.

"Your okay!"

You winced. "Yes, I am. Can you please let go.." they apologized as they slowly unwrapped their arms from you as you sighed.

"(L/N)." You looked over and saw Nighteye with Mirio.

They both bowed as you stood in shock. "We cannot thank you enough for your service. If it weren't for you, Mirio would've lost his quirk and I would've been dead by now."

"Thank you." You smiled as Mirio lifted you up in the air.

"Let GO OF ME-!"

"My lord and Savior! How can I ever repay you!" Mirio had anime-like tears streaming down his fast as he spun your around.