-61.

Sadly, our work studies took up a shit ton of our winter break

Sadly, our work studies took up a shit ton of our winter break. Leaving only a slim few days of rest.

Which was not today. Since you had school.

Now back in the beloved building, it was also the start of the third term. Which meant our first year of being freshmen is coming to an end. Why? Because only three months of school remained left. How times flies, amirite?

"Alright class, listen up! Today, we will be doing a practical briefing session!" Iida's voice rang out as he walked up the podium. "We'll share our accomplishments, challengers, and much more from our winter breaks!"

"Not everyone." You, along with your classmates's heads turned to the door to see Aizawa leaned by the doorframe. "(Y/N), I'm going to need you to come with me."

"Shit, you found the drugs, didn't you?"

"What?"

"What."

Mina raised her hand. "Sensei? Why does (Y/N) to leave and not us? This is total favoritism!" She whined. Aizawa only sighed. "She's not in trouble or anything, I just need her help with something."

You tilted your head in confusion before standing up and grabbing your bag. Multiple stares were felt on your body as you swiftly moved out the room. Aizawa closing the door behind you as he started to walk.

You followed besides your teacher, a serious aura emitted from him. You couldn't help but feel nervous. "Is everything alright, Aizawa?"

"I apologize for taking you out school at such a late notice. But it's urgent." You nodded as you let him continue. "You know Kurogiri?" You hummed in response.  "Yeah, mist guy."

Aizawa looked away. "According to the police force and the people who have him secured in the prison, they are assuming that Kurogiri is a Nomu created by some doctor from the corpse of Oboro Shirakumo."

Your heart fucking dropped six feat under as you stopped in your tracks, sweat began to trickle on your forehead.

Aizawa took note of this as he glanced behind him. Your fists were clutched tightly as your breaths came out shaky. "What."

"I don't know if it's true or not. Thats why me, you, and Present Mic are going to visit him today. According to some of the people keeping an eye on him, they can't get a single word out of him. So they want people who have close relations with Shirakumo to come and talk to him." He stated blandly.

You began to walk again. "But, why me?"

Aizawa opened the front doors of U.A. as you two walked outside. "Because, you had strong connections with him. Even if it's through the mind. Just maybe, you can help him talk."