-14.

"What do you mean that Endeavor gets all the credit?! He wasn't even THERE when we captured him

"What do you mean that Endeavor gets all the credit?! He wasn't even THERE when we captured him." Todoroki yelled, his face twisted in anger as he stared at the Chief of the police force. Or the guy with the dog head.

Tsuragamae sighed as he slowly shook his head and stared at the three boys sitting wide awake on their hospital beds. Then his gaze slowly travelled to your sleeping one. A small tinge of pain erupted in his heart.

"Even if it was the Hero Killer, it would still be consider breaking the law as using quirks without permission. Because you young Heroes were not with their supervisors during yesterday's incident, you must receive punishment for breaking the law."

Furious, Todoroki immediately stood up and strutted towards the Chief. "You damn MUTT!"

"Todoroki!" A firm grasp made contact with Todoroki's arm, causing the male to stay still and only stare at the dog head in anger.

"I understand that you are angry, that was just my opinion as a member of the Police Force, as stated that you would have been punished had it been an official disclosure. Since there were not enough witnesses to report the incident regarding Stain, i will cover up the incident, but as a result, you three, will not get any recognition for their valiant efforts. I will be covering up the story because i didn't want you young Heroes to get into trouble."

The three heros in training stayed silent.

"But, I want to thank you for your heroic actions." The Chief bowed to the boys, sending them into a state of shock, before standing upright and turning to leave. The rest of the Pro-heros following behind him and shutting the door closed.

Todoroki let out a huff  "he should've started with that first..."

Iida and Izuku couldn't help but chuckle slightly at his change in personality. But they immediately shut up as they heard you groan slightly.

The three boys snapped their heads to see you starting to gain conciseness. They didn't dare to say anything yet.

They saw how your eyes slowly opened, they calmed down as they saw how your (E/C) eyes held no pain.

You let out a yawn as your ears slowly raised a bit. Then you slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes before eyeing the three boys.

"The fuck...?"

"(Y/N)!"

You grumbled as you covered your ears shut "Shut the hell up you wank stains." They quieted down.

Izuku began his mumbling session. "Holy crap-!
(Y/N) are you okay?! How do you feel-"

"Izuku." He flinched at the tone of your voice.

You pointed at him. "We we're at an internship. For only about a day. Then your ass suddenly sends a text message with no reason, which I already knew you did some stupid shit, and I had to drag my ass to yours and-" you then pointed at Iida and Todoroki.