-27.

(This is also for previous chapters and future ones; I apologize for making spelling errors. Just know that I write these books on my PHONE. And the autocorrect is weird and keeps changing words to something else)

You bounced excitingly next to your tired teacher, he glanced towards you

You bounced excitingly next to your tired teacher, he glanced towards you. Currently, you and Aizawa were waiting in front of the new dorms.

"You seem excited." His voice was laced in sarcasm.

"No shit I am, I can finally see my friends. It's been almost two weeks." Your tag wagged vigorously.

Aizawa hummed. "Did you manage to contact them?"

"..."

The man snapped his head towards the Ram to see you avoiding his stare. "You texted them...right"

"..."

The man let out an exaggerated sigh. "Your pretty stupid, you know that right?"

You rolled your eyes. "Oh I know, but I just want to surprise them."

Aizawa sighed and lightly patted your head. "Fine, but I'm not responsible for them having a stroke." You have the man a toothy smile and a thumbs up.

Your ears twitched, the sound of many footsteps began approaching. A wide smile grew on your face as you looked at Aizawa. "Can I? Can I do it?"

He looked at you before nodding slowly. You silently punched the air before turning invisible.

"Stealth 100."

Aizawa snorted before turning back to your classmates who began walking towards the dormitory. You were standing a few feet away from Aizawa.

You looked over at your classmates who stared at the dorm in awe. You couldn't help but smile, seeing their surprised faces.

"Welcome back everyone. I'm glad your all here in one piece. I'm sure you all got permission from your guardians to join the dorm system, right?" Many students nodded.

You saw Toru rubbing(?) her neck. "It was kinda hard to convince my parents, but I still managed." Jirou nodded in agreement.

"Before we check out the dorms, i want to explain a few things." Oh god, you knew were this was going.

"You will all have a few days to get settled in the dorms, that means you will also have a few days off school. Once we get back, you will all start preparing for your provisional hero license exam." Your classmates nodded in excitement, smiles plastered on their faces.

But their smiles were wiped off once they saw the glare on their teachers face.

"During the night of the Kamino incident, Bakugo, Midoriya, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and Iida all went to rescue (L/N) without any hero supervision." You saw how their faces paled. You felt guilt dreading up your back.