-28.

'Loud stomping hit the soggy grass, mild wind blew in the air as it ruffled up the Sakura leaves

The sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky.

A little girl, who looked no more then the age of seven, happily ran through the field, her arms were spread out, a big smile plastered on her face as the sun kissed it. Tiny little horns poked out her head, her ears twitched and her tail wagged vigorously.

Where was the girl running too? Well, she was going to see her friend.

Speaking of friend, she managed to spot him in the middle of the field.

The hybrid grinned before running at him towards full speed.

"SHINDO-SAN!"

The boy, Yo Shindo, immediately turned around and spotted the familiar ram girl heading right at him.

The seven-year-old boy didn't even have time to process what was happening before fell on the ground, landing on his back as the girl was on top of him. Her tiny arms wrapped around his tiny body.

She nuzzled her head in his neck. "I missed you Shindo!"

The boy smiled. "I missed you too (N/N)."

Yo Shindo, a best friend of (Y/N). They were both like two peas and a pod. He had rich, messy, dark brown hair, that almost looked black. But the sun made it look more lighter than it usual did. His hair sticked up in many directions that made the female giggle.

His eyes are a loose diamond shape, warm brown in color, his bangs hanging low above them.

(Y/N) rolled off Shindo and sat crisscrossed. The boy mimicked her movements.

Shindo's eyes widen before scooting closer to the girl. "(N/N)! Your horns grew!" He pointed to the horns on the girls head.

Not too long ago, her horns were just little stubs on top of her head, now, they were beginning to grow, they looked more visible. Shindo could see how the pointy tops of the horns began to curl back slightly.

(Y/N) smiled proudly before puffing out her chest. "Yep! They grew last night. And after that, I felt my quirk getting stronger." She wiggled her fingers in front of the boys face.

His dark eyes had stars in them as he began bouncing around in his spot. "Can you do the thing? Please please please?"

The girl nodded a few times as she watched Shindo lay on his back, she soon followed and placed her head on his chest.

"What shape is it today?" She glanced up at the boy.

Shindo though for a moment before smiling softly. "Surprise me."