-43.

'Embrace your inner spirit animal

'Embrace your inner spirit animal.'

Denki's voice lingered in the back of your head like an ongoing alarm clock as you stared down at yourself in the mirror.

'If I need to channel my inner spirit animal, I must be the Ram. Be one with the Ram.'

You shifted your pupils so they looked horizontal, more ram-like. You straightened your posture as you continued to chant in your head.

'Be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram.'

Taking a deep breath, you stared at your horns in the mirror with a smile before heading out your door.

You walked down the halls of the dorms, it was quiet and peaceful, but you can hear the loud voices coming from your classmates in the kitchen.

Before entering the kitchen, a certain portable charger bumped into you.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What's up with your-" you didn't give the lighting-bolt a chance to finish his speech as you rammed into him, causing the poor boy to fall onto his ass.

He winced in pain as he rubbed his bum. "Ow! What the fuck?!"

"You told me to channel my inner spirit animal, so that's exactly what I did. I am now one with the Ram."

Denki sweat dropped.

You left the man to his thoughts as you walked past him and into the kitchen, your fellow classmates greeting you.

You took a seat next to Izuku as Momo placed a plate of scrambled eggs in front of you. "Um..(Y/N)? Why are your eyes like that?"

You looked at Izuku, your horizontal irises staring into his green-normal ones. It made him feel uneasy.

"Baa."

"Huh-"

You head-butted the greenettes chest, causing him to fall off his seat and landing face first onto the ground.

Bakugo couldn't help but burst out in laugher as he patted your back. "Man, who knew you had it in you!"

You slowly turned towards the blonde.

"Baa."

Ramming into his chest, you sent the blonde a few feet away from you, making him crash to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

You then turned towards Momo. "Momo, I require the artificial green, thin, substance from the outside world immediately."

The Ravenette sweatdropped. "What?"

"I want grass."

Oh god, what have you done Denki.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆