-71.

"Unfortunately, Miss (L/N), we don't know why this has been happening to you

"Unfortunately, Miss (L/N), we don't know why this has been happening to you. But I may have some predictions."

"Go on."

The doctor pressed his lips into a thin line as the grip on the papers he held tighten a bit, making the sheets crease as his eyes scan over them. You felt sweat forming on your forehead as you wiped it off with your arm. Aizawa took a glance at you before staring at the doctor in anticipation.

At the moment, you and Aizawa were at a hospital. Nobody was hurt or anything, but Due to Aizawa and his father instincts , he had dragged you to the hospital since you couldn't stop coughing out blood.

Like Ass Might.

And here you were, sitting on one of those uncomfortable chairs with a few bandaids covering your upper arm. The doctors had ran a few tests on you like blood work, X-rays, and such for hours. Only now they had just came back for results

Well, it wasn't really result. More like 'predictions'.

"Due to your excessive coughing out vital fluids, I can only assume this has to with your quirk." Now this peaked you and Aizawa's interest as you tilted your head.

"What do you mean?"

The doctors's brows furrowed. "We ran a few tests on your blood and well...we found something odd about it." He proceeded to pull out a small glass tube from his pockets and handed it to you.

Your fingers grasped the tube gently before bringing it closer to your face. Your eyes widen.

The golden blood in the tube had hints of black coloring to it.

"After running a few tests and experiments, it seems like your blood has been slowly turning darker over the past few months. Obviously that's not normal so we decided to test it."

"What do you mean 'test it'?"

"We gathered a few drops of the darker parts of the blood and placed it on a few objects such as paper, and after a few experiments we concluded that the blood is now, well...

Acidic."

You didn't respond. Neither did Aizawa as his face remained solemn and dead. But his eyes told a different story as he maintained his composure. "And where are you exactly going with this?"

"(L/N)'s blood is changing. And not in a good way. I'm assuming about the amount of power that courses in her body every time she uses her quirk. It's so much that her body gets unstable and the cells inside her blood reform into something more deadly.

In other words, she is slowly dying."

Aizawa's breath hitched in his throat as his hands balled into fists. His eyes travelled to look at you only to see your face remaining emotionless, examining the blood in the tube like it was nothing.