-35.

The Ram female laid on her bed, sprawled over

The Ram female laid on her bed, sprawled over. Blankets and tangled up in her limbs, pillows thrown around recklessly, and a cold atmosphere surrounding the room.

You looked over at your alarm clock for it to read 6:30am. It was too early to be awake.

Groaning slightly, you closed your eyes to try and get a least another hour of sleep.

But wait.

Your eyes shot open as you quickly stood up and looked at the date on your phone.

October 31st

Halloween.

A wide grin crawled up your features as you threw your phone on your bed and scrambled to get up.

According to Mina, U.A. allowed the students to go to school in their costumes. How fun, right?

Wrong.

You see, you picked out a costume that might ruin your career. Possibly forever.

It was a Twilight Sparkle Onesie.

Yes, you actually took the nickname 'Unicorn' seriously and decided to buy a fucking twilight sparkle onesie. Was it worth it? Maybe.

Your eyes travelled to the piece of clothing hanging by your door, it felt like it was taunting you.

But hey, free candy. Thats all you cared about.

Taking off your pajamas, you began to slip on the purple onesie, warmth immediately engulfed your body. It felt like you were in a cocoon of blankets. You managed to make holes on the hood of the onesie so your ears and horns could poke out.

And that wasn't even the best part.

You walked over towards the purple spray can and shook it a bit.

You looked in the mirror that was connect to you door, you tail flicked back and forth as you nervously angled the spray can at it.

'This better be fucking worth it.'

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

"I can't believe you actually wore a spider-man costume, Sero."

"Your point? Your legit wearing a pikachu onesie." Sero gestured to Denki who placed his hands on his hips.

"Your acting as if I have the most dumbest costume. I mean, look at Bakugo! The man is a actually furry!" Denki waved his arms around as Bakugo scowled, his little fake pointed teeth sticking out.