-38.

"Oh, good-morning Midoriya, (Y/N)

"Oh, good-morning Midoriya, (Y/N)."

You smiled before walking in between Izuku and Kirishima. "Morning Kiri."

"Morning."

"Are you two going to your work studies today too?" You and Izuku both nodded.

"Coincidence? I think not?" You stuffed a piece of toast in your mouth.

"They haven't called us in for a while, so it feels like we're finally going in again."

"They actually called me in like two days ago."

Izuku stared at you. "What?!"

"Oh yeah, thanks for saving me from that bullet,
(Y/N)! Who knows what would've happened if I got shot." Izuku choked on his spit.

"BULLET?! YOU GOT SHOT. AND DID TELL ME?!" The boy shook your shoulders violently as Kirishima sweat dropped.

"Uh, yeah I did."

"And your saying as if it's normal?!"

You nodded. "Yeah."

The sound of the door opening made you turn around. "Oh, morning! You three going in today?" Ochaco's voice spoke up. Tsu appearing by her side.

Izuku nodded "Yep!"

"Huh, what a coincidence, so are we, Kero."

"It's like fate brought us together."

"Shut up (Y/N)."

"Yes ma'am."

So that's we're your journey began. You all went to the train station . Scanning you ID's and heading inside the train.

Same route.

You all walked on the crosswalk, on the same street.

Same route.

You gripped your backpack. "So...this is a coincidence."

Kirishima glanced at you. "I guess so. Where are you guys heading too."

"We are suppose to meet in a place different than usual, Kero." Ochaco and Kirishima nodded in sync.

Huh.

"Mirio, Nejire, Amajiki?" The three figures turned around as they greeted you all.