-52.

When the text is in bold, that means 'she' is talking in your head.
Just a heads up :]

You watched Hitoshi in pity as Monama laughed manically, running around the tired boy

You watched Hitoshi in pity as Monama laughed manically, running around the tired boy. The blonde boy did some weird dance ritual as he folded himself backwards.

You sweat dropped at the fact how far back his spine can fold. Just how flexible was this guy?

Izuku looked away and turned back to his notebook. "We need a plan. It obvious that Shinso had improved his skills since the sports festival, so we don't know what he would do."

Mina jumped in her spot. "We should make a power move, like a combo of some sort!"

Your ears flicked. "Can't we just...bombard the fuckers before they even have a chance? It would be much easier that way." Izuku shook his head.

"We can't, who knows what would happen."

"Yeah! They might toast our asses!" Your eyes travelled towards Mineta. "When the fuck did you get here?"

The toddler grape huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm on your team, dipshit."

"Yeah? Then I volunteer Mineta to be our bait."

"Wait- NO-"

"Shinso's voice modifier will defiantly be a threat to us, but the real problem is that we don't know how it works." Izuku muttered.

"Can't he brainwash people if you respond to him?" Ochaco questioned in which Izuku nodded.

You clapped your hands. "Then I guess we just don't respond to anything he says."

Mina pumped her fist in the air. "Our power move should be called 'Sticky Ram Acid Floating Kick!"

"Mina darling. That sounds like one of those drug steroids they sell on the black market."

Mineta turned to you and pointed a finger at your face. "How would you know?"

Mina snapped her fingers. "I got it! 'Instant-Kill Floating Ball!"

You and Mineta snapped your heads towards her. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"LOOKS LIKE CLASS B IS ON A ROLL! THEY MIGHT EVEN TAKE THE LEAD!"

You and Mina held up a sign. "STOP THE BIAS COMMENTARY!"

Vlad King ignored the two of you as you broke the sign in half and sat down between Ochaco and Izuku. "This bias shit is starting to get on my nerves."