-26.

Under the sunrise, the apples glowed more rosy than they do in the dayshine

Under the sunrise, the apples glowed more rosy than they do in the dayshine. The branches of each tree spread out as if so proud of the bounty they brought and sweetness given within each one. It was a party of colours, of chaos and order, of a beauty that sprung from simple seeds blessed with mud and rain.

The Ram sighed as she looked out her bedroom window with a blank stare, the sunlight kissing her face making her features seem like an external glow.

The Kamino Incident happened almost a week ago, and surprisingly, the girl didn't remember Jack-shit of it.

Of course, she does remember meeting All For One and all, but she can faintly remember what happened to him. Did he die? Was he now in jail? She never really got her answer.

Hell, she didn't even remember coming home that day, all she remembered was waking up in her house without a scratch.

Strange.

You sighed and held out your hand for a pack of strawberry pocky to appear, and started to munch on it.

It's been about a week since you last communicated with someone. Why? Well, your fucking phone broke.

When you woke up in your room, you noticed the broken cellphone laying in your pockets.

So yeah, you couldn't even text your friends that you were All right. All you could do right now is be lazy and wait for school to start again.

Continuing to chew on your pocky, you turned your head to look at the googles on the desk. You should probably ask Aizawa and Present mic about it later.

The sound of knocking reached your ears, causing them to perk up, and groan loudly.

Ignoring the knocking, you simply stayed in your bed, biting the strawberry stick.

Another knock reached your ears, causing your to growl in annoyance before getting up and walking down the stairs.

You quickly grabbed a hair tie before tying your hair into what looks to be a ponytail(?). Who knows, but your Ram-like ears stood out more visibly due to the lack of hair reaching your sides.

You wore a plain grey shirt with black sweatpants. The shirt had a very detailed design of boobs.

Yeah.

Trudging your way to your door, the knocking became louder, causing you to stomp your way and violently opening the door.

"I don't want the shit your selling. I'm sure it great but bother someone- Oh, Aizawa? All Might?"

Stood in front of you was your favorite homeroom teacher, and Ass Might. In his Skelton form.

Aizawa's attire suprised you. This man for real wore a fucking suit, he shaved, he actually brushed his hair and combed it back nicely while it being in a half bun.