-55.

"It's incredible! Pro-hero level work just 30 minutes after getting your provisional hero license! On today's show, we have two students who drove back villains, from U

"It's incredible! Pro-hero level work just 30 minutes after getting your provisional hero license! On today's show, we have two students who drove back villains, from U.A's hero course, Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo."

Bakugo tsked as his head tilted away. The reporter chuckled nervously as she glanced down at her paper. "Do you too normally train together?"

Todoroki straighten his posture. "Yes-"

"No. No way in hell. Does it look like that to you? You should probably get your damn eyes checked along with your brain!" An irk mark appeared on the blonde's forehead.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo with a solemn expression. "We are friends."

"HEH?! DONT GO SAYING RANDOM SHIT LIKE THAT!! SINCE WHEN DID WE EVER BECOME FRIENDS?!"

"I mean, we have been spending more time together because of supplementary classes, right?"

Bakugo scoffed as little explosions appeared on the palm of his hand. "What kind of fucking analogy is that, Icy-hot?!"

"I never said it-"

"SPARE ME YOU SHIT AND DIE YOU BASTARD!"

Iida, Izuku, and Ochaco watch in complete second-hand embarrassment and shock as they watch the blonde trying to start a fight with Todoroki. In front of live camera.

You sighed as you placed earbuds in your ears and began swaying your hips to the depressing music. "This is some enemy's to lovers type shit..."

Unknown to you, the camera man had accidentally gotten your dancing figure on screen. Along with the stuff you had just said.

Sadly, everyone who watched this live heard you.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

'You weren't scared?'

'No, I was able to act out without fear and according to my training.'

Sero and Denki bursted out in laugher as tears began to fall from their eyes. Bakugo was on the verge to commit mass murder as he stared at the live interview replaying on their phones.

"THEY INTERVIEWED FOR A WHOLE HOUR. AND BAKUGOS ANSWERS WERNT USED AT ALL!" Sero pointed to the small blonde hair poking on the side of the screen. "All you can see his part of his hair-" He began wheezing as he clutched his stomach.

Kirishima approached the group with his phone. "And that's not even the best part!"

'This is some enemy's to lovers type shit...'