-39.

You let out a huff as you climbed one of the makeshift walls that Cementoss made

You let out a huff as you climbed one of the makeshift walls that Cementoss made. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you successfully made it to the top.

A few days had past after you were basically bombarded by the news. During that time, Sir Nighteye's Agency have been trying to pinpoint the location of Chisaki's organization and such.

I mean, you could've done it. But apparently you didn't have the 'right materials' for this type of mission. So that meant you were basically on standby.

Yeah right, standby my ass.

"OI OI! What did you figure out?! Tell me!" The loud booming voice of Bakugo made you nearly snicker.

"Sorry, no can do!"

Oh, you and your work study partners were also forbidden to not tell anyone about the current events. What a shame.

Your eyes travelled towards Aizawa to see the man already looking at you.

'You got a big heart kid. Don't let anyone take it away.

You scoffed. "Yeah but I almost took away someone else's."

"What?"

Yeah. You had an...Intresting talk with him. But that story is for later.

"Alright everyone, class is over you can all head to lunch now!" Aizawa's stern voice echoed throughout the gym.

You heard many people sigh as they began to slowly climb down the giant mountain. You rolled your eyes before stepping at a dangerous angle towards the edge.

Izuku immediately freaked out once he saw you. "Uh...(Y/N), what are you doing?"

You looked at him. "What do you think, Einstein, jumping down."

Before the boy could respond, you through yourself back, earning many yells coming from your friends.

Just before your feet touched the ground, you body hovered over it. You twisted your body to look at Izuku from above.

"Kanye west likes to finger his-"

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

Bakugo scoffed as he watched the interaction between the duo, before leaving to go to lunch.

You felt your shoulders get lighter, a small smile crept up your face. You were kinda glad that you sorta eased the atmosphere by a little.

Rolling your shoulders back, you didn't wait for your friends as you began to head off to the cafeteria.

You didn't feel like eating at all, which is a surprise. The whole Eri situation left a bad taste in your mouth, a nausea feeling settling in your stomach as you though about it.

Todoroki, who walked silently behind you, noticed how your tail kept flicking from side to side for about the past five minutes. He knew that you did that out of nerves. His gut was telling him to comfort you, to hug you tightly and never let go. But something told him to stay away.