-45.

"So

"So..." you took a bite into your chocolate bar. "Eri requested to see me?" Aizawa nodded as you both stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to see 'the girl with the pretty horns and (E/C) eyes.'" You chuckled lightly at the thought of her saying that.

"Was that her only request?" You looked over towards your tired teacher.

Aizawa shook his head. "Technically, she wanted to see Midoriya, Mirio, and you, but you were her main choice once she woke up." You nodded and waited in the elevator as it slowly travelled upwards.

A loud ding was heard as the metal doors opened, you and Aizawa stepped out and began to walk to Eri's hospital room.

You tucked your hands into your green hoodie -that you totally didn't steal from Izuku-, feeling a slight chill travel up your back.

Aizawa stopped in his tracks, causing you to bump into his back. The man turned around as he flicked your forehead. "We're here. Now remember, Eri is still unstable, any little thing could possibly trigger her quirk to activate, so I want you to be as careful as possible with her."

You scoffed. "I'm the most careful person around." Aizawa looked at you blankly as he shook his head.

"Just...try not to provoke her." Giving Aizawa one last nod, you slowly opened the door to Eri's room.

The little girl who sat on the bed flinched violently as she heard the door open, but visibly relaxed as she saw who it was.

You gave her a soft smile before closing the door. "Hi Eri, I'm glad your doing better." You slowly walked towards her bed and sat at the edge of it. Careful to not invade her private space.

You noticed how the girl was struggling to speak, so you patiently waited. Your ears twitched every time she made a sound.

Eri's red eyes travelled too your ears, then she looked at your horns in awe. You noticed the little stars dancing in her eyes as she eyed it.

You chuckled lightly, causing the girl to look back at you. "You like em'?" She nodded slowly before hesitantly touching the small horn stub on her head.

You noticed how she frowned. "Y'know, we can be born buddies." She looked up and saw your goofy smile displayed on your face.

Eri looked down at her lap. "Yeah...we can."

"What's your favorite fruit?" Eri looked up at you in confusion.

"What?"

"Favorite fruit. What is it?" The small girl fiddled with her fingers as she though for a moment.

"Apples..." she said, barely above a whisper. But you heard her loud and clear.

"Hey Eri, watch this." The blue-haired girl watched as you stuck out your hand and opened up your palm. Her eyes widen as the size of gulf balls as she saw your horns glowing a bright yellow, little sparks sprouting out from it.