-31.

Cryo - For those who feel abandoned, useless and unloved.

The loud ringing resided in your ears. Her laughter was tormenting you, almost making you practically go insane.

You fell on all fours as the hard concrete was felt beneath the palms of your hands. Tears falling onto the hard surface as you clenched your eyes shut.

"Shut up." Your voice was merely above a whisper, your energy slowly drained from you. You can hear her scoff loudly as she continued to taunt you.

A whimper left your mouth as you clutched your ears in pain, hoping for the voices to at least go away. But they didn't.

'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ xᴄᴜs 𝑓ᴏʀ ʜᴇʀᴏ.'

You let out a small growl. "ShUT UP!" Your voice cracked as you yelled out.

Her laughter only got louder as you placed your shaking hands on the concrete ground. There was no point in clutching your ears since all the noise was in your head.

Hot tears fell down your eyes more and more. A headache started to form in your head. Your throat was so sore you could barley scream.

Her voice was so loud that you couldn't even hear the explosions and yelling coming from afar.

Your body wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears, your throat began to ache more and more at each son that escaped.

'Yᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ. A ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ'

Your eyes shot opened and you reeled your fist back and punched the ground beneath you with a yell of agony.

Pain immediately shot through your fist and crawled up your body, making you clutch your bleeding hand as you gritted your teeth.

The ground below your rumbled slightly, the rumbling increased drastically as you heard the crumbling of buildings happen around you.

You hesitatingly looked up and gaped.

You destroyed some of the Ground Beta's buildings. Without even touching them.

More tears rolled down your cheeks as you felt your heart stop. Your vision began to blur more as your breaths became more ragged. Your stomach twisted in discomfort as her voice got louder.

'ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. Hᴏᴡ ғᴜɴɴʏ'

Your breathing began to quicken more between the uncontrollable sobs.

"Just leave me alone!" You wailed, pressing your nails into your palm as the golden blood seeps from it and dropping on the debris covered concrete.

The feeling of warmth touched your face as you tensed and looked up.