-11.

The soft pitter patter of rain hitting the window eases down the rams nerves

The soft pitter patter of rain hitting the window eases down the rams nerves. Ears twitching at each raindrop falling harshly on the glass barrier.

After the final match, there was an award ceremony, the top three students stand on a podium and receive medals from the one and only All Might.

Obviously, you got first place, Bakugo coming in second, and Todoroki and Iida share third. For some reason, Iida never showed up to the ceremony, you were told that he had some family business to attend too, which you couldn't help but worry for your blue haired buddy.

But besides that, here you are. Bandaged from head to toe, along with your classmates as you all are seated in the classroom, waiting for your home room teacher to speak.

"Good Job everyone, as you all know, during the sports festival, Pro-heros are required to scout out students to invite them to their internships. You may notice your name not being on the board, if you get zero offers, don't worry, the internships are mandatory and every student will participate whether they get an internship or not."

Aizawa then stepped to the side as he showed the class the internship numbers.

'(L/N) (Y/N) - 6,927

'Todoroki Shoto - 5,279

'Bakugo Katsuki - 4,588'

'...'

Gasps were heard around the room, your ears perked up. That was a pretty big damn number.

You snickered slightly as you saw it. '69'.

"You will have till tomorrow to choose your internship, so please be wise about your decision." Aizawa grumbled as he began handing out the internship papers. Him handing you a gigantic stack.

Your were staring at the stack of papers in awe, no idea were to start, you tail drooped at the amount of papers shown in front of you.

Sighing, you began scanning the papers.

'Hawks'

'Best Jeanist'

'Edgeshot'

'Thirteen'

'Mirko'

'Kamui Woods'