-76.

This event takes place a few weeks after the death of (Y/N) (L/N)

It was a cold, silent night. Something rare to often happen in the dorms of U.A. The lights were off completely. Everyone was mourning in their rooms. The kitchen was left untouched and the remote controller in the common room was starting to collect dust. Surprisingly, everything else was clean.

Aizawa walked aimless around the dorm hallways. Not a single thought running in his mind. His eyes were completely bloodshot and heavy bags laid underneath them, almost worst then before. His hair was disheveled and he didn't even bother trying to fix it. He let the black mess fall past his shoulders. Knots in every strand.

Each step he took was filled with guilt. His body weight felt much heavier then before and it felt so draining to even breathe. Even though there was no more problems, he still felt tired. So tired. But it wasn't just him who felt like shit. It was almost half the school. Maybe the entire country.

Aizawa felt tears swell, but they didn't fall. His vision was clouded and the darkness surrounding him wasn't making it any better to see properly. The man quickly wiped away the salty liquid with the sleeve of his pink sweater and continued to trudge down the halls.

He stopped at a door and stared at it. It wasn't just any door. It was hers. Her door. The door of a hero. The door of a girl who had dreams bigger then her head. Her imagination never failed to surprise Aizawa in the slightest bit. She was truly an inspiration to all. The nameplate still looked fresh and new. A few animal and heart stickers were present on the door as well.

It took Aizawa a few minutes to pull himself together as he raised his shaky hand and placed it on the golden doorknob. Cold. The metal was ice cold. Something he expected nonetheless. Slowly, Aizawa twisted it open.

He felt his breath hitch in his throat. He hesitantly walked inside the dimly lit room. The only source of it was the bright moonlight illuminating the interior. But despite the lighting, Aizawa can see everything clear as day.

The room was clean and organized. Just how she left it. Untouched. The bed was neatly fixed with a few pillows and stuffed animals present along with a plush ram. Aizawa walked over the plush and gently took it. The small ram plush Aizawa held made his heart ache deeply. Even though he didn't want to, he placed it back in its usual spot and glanced around the room.

Plants. Dead plants were scattered everywhere. Some still looked alive, barley, while the other ones were slowly coming to an end. The leaves all dried up and fell off the green stem. Aizawa knew it was too late to take care of them, so he let them be.

Aizawa walked over to the white desk on the other side of the bed. It seemed slightly organized. Books, pens, crayons, papers were all over but in a somewhat neat way. Hanging over the desk were a few pictures of (Y/N) and her classmates. Some from the sports festival, another having a sleepover with the entire class, one with her in the hospital, another with Shinso, one with Shindo, her with her hero license, and even with all the teachers and the principal.