-41.

You lazily threw your phone across the room, hitting your door as it fell to the ground with a loud 'thump'

You lazily threw your phone across the room, hitting your door as it fell to the ground with a loud 'thump'. After your little encounter with Hawks, you didn't hesitate to put his number in your phone. When you texted him, the first thing this fucker responds is an 8-Ball game.

You played about fifteen rounds of  8-Ball with this guy, making you stay up still sunrise. You managed to win all fourteen games, he only won once.

It was a Saturday morning, and it was slightly cloudy outside. No doubt it would snow later. You snuggled in your red hoodie that Hawks gladly gave you as you looked out your window.

Today was the day of the Provisional Hero License Course. Basically a three month long therm training program for the losers who failed the actually Hero License Exam. L.

But besides that, you were asked, by Gang Orca to help assist him and the students who failed. And manly to help Bakugo NOT kill anyone.

Technically, you weren't supposed to go due to the accident, but that didn't stop you.

You sighed dramatically since you HAD to get up. You didn't want to disappoint Gang Orca. He is like your 2nd dad. Along with Aizawa and the other teachers but that's not the point.

You would've worn your hero costume, but due to the Incident of almost dying and shit, your costume got tattered and ruined. So you just wore your red hoodie and black joggers.

Satisfied with your look, you bolted out your room and started to run in the common room, passing by some of your classmates.

"What the hell are you doing (Y/N)?" Denki asked while biting a piece of toast.

"Cant talk. Duty calls." You quickly flew out the door.

"Heh...duty."

"Your so immature Denki."

"Oh and YOUR the one to talk Sero."

"Touché."

The cool breeze once again hit your skin, this time you had a hoodie to cover yourself, giving you more warmth then before.

You glanced at your phone and checked the time. It read 10:23pm. The exam course starts at 10:30. If you teleported there, you would make it in time.

But weres the fun in that?

Gaining more speed, your hair flew back as you began to navigate your surroundings while humming the porn hub theme song in your head.