-34.

You stood in the common room wearing a simple grey t-shirt and black sweatpants, happily munching away on a piece of French-toast

Aizawa, your hot teacher, stood in front of you and your classmates as he stuffed his hands in his pockets lazily. "A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

Your classmates cheered in exciment as you turned towards Izuku. "Isn't that amazing, Izu?" You poked his cheeks as his face went warm.

Everyone began to chatter more and more as Aizawa rubbed his head in annoyance.

"Don't get too excited. This article is mainly suppose to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. Nezu thought it would be a good idea for your parents to see you live happily in the dorms." You raised your hand as Aizawa gazed at you.

"Yes, (L/N)."

"Is it possible for the papers to travel to heaven. Y'know, we're my mom is. Maybe Jesus can look at the papers too-" Aizawa slapped the back of your head as your classmates sweat dropped.

"I want you all to be on your best behavior."

"You don't have to be like that, Aizawa. I just simply wanted to report on the U.A. Students in their natural state in the dorms." You rubbed your head as you looked past Aizawa to see a man.

He looked scary.

"Tokuda-san, I didn't say you could-"

"I was told I could be here from 8am to 9pm, it's already time." The man named Tokuda said smugly.

So your tell me this pedo-looking man is staying here. From 8 to 9?!

Absolutely not.

The creepy dude walked next to Aizawa with his 'C' posture as he smiled. "Hello everyone! I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thank you for having me here tod-"

"What are you? Some sex offender? One of those old men who look at naked girls on porn-" Your speech was muffled as Aizawa wrapped you up with his scarf.

"When I mean behave, that means you too (L/N)." Aizawa's red eyes pierced in your (E/C) ones as you scoffed.

"PLEASE! Have you seen him?! He looks like a fucking molester-"

"Enough!" The scarf wrapped around you tighter as you flicked off your teacher.

Tokuda's laugher made Aizawa look at him in surprise. "It's fine Aizawa. Trust me, I'm none of those types of people. You can have my word on it."

"My word my ass." You mumbled as Aizawa loosened his grip on you.

Tokuda turned to your classmates. "You don't have to do anything special. Please just live on your normal routine to show the cameras. I might ask questions from here and there, but otherwise that just pretend I'm not even here." He sent a wink to your classmates which caused you to growl.