-36.

"The Hero work studies are like a more serious version of internships, where you go to where pro heros work and help them

"The Hero work studies are like a more serious version of internships, where you go to where pro heros work and help them. We talked about them at our facility meeting not to long ago...

Though you shouldn't do them."

You stared at Aizawa in disbelief while the class erupts in chaos.

"But, due to recent events, we think it's best that the first years will only be allowed to go."

Your ears flickered as you heard Bakugo grit his teeth. Ouch.

You heard a few whispers of your classmates wondering if they could go back to their same agency's. But you?

You didn't want to go back with Aizawa.

Sure, he is pretty fun to hangout with besides doing the painful training, but you wanted to try out something new, someone new to work with.

So how the fuck did you ended up sitting between Izuku and Mirio while All Might stares you down?

"Why the hell am I here?" Mirio smiled before he clapped his hands.

"I could the same thing." Izuku said nervously smiling.

All Might sighed. "Young Togata is currently doing his work studies under Nighteye." Izuku looked shocked before turning the the blonde third year.

"Is that true?!" You felt left out.

"Uhm, who is Nighteye?" Izuku snapped his head towards you as he violently shook your shoulders.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU DONT KNOW WHO SIR NIGHTEYE IS?! HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN A FUCKING ROCK ALL THESE YEARS?!??" You took a deep breath before ramming your horns into the boys stomach, causing him to groan in pain and let go of you.

All Might sighed. "Sir Nighteye was a former sidekick of mine, he was mostly considered the brains."

"I still don't understand why I'm needed to be here." You sipped your green tea.

"Well, Nighteye has requested to have a personal meeting with you-" you spat out your tea as Izuku gripped your shoulders.

"Heh?! The man wants to have a meeting with me? How the hell does he even know who I am?" You yelled.

All Might sighed for the 30th time. "He has heard many things about you due to the sports festival and your hero work during your internships. You'd be surprised if I said he knew more."

Mirio patted your shoulder. "I'm not surprised Sir would find interest in you, he has mentioned your name a few times before as well." He then turned to Izuku.

"And I'm sure Sir would like to meet with you too! I have requested for him to see you, and he didn't seem too mind at all!" Izuku's eyes widen as he jumped around in his seat.

"Really! Thank you so much!!"

"Izu, are you crying?"

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆