-37.

'The cold atmosphere engulfed your body as you slowly opened your eyes, only to be met with darkness surrounding you

The ground below you felt wet. Each movement you made caused the ground to do some sort of ripple effect. It almost looked mesmerizing.

The thought came to you like hitting your head in a rock.

You were at that place again.

Your muscles tensed as you immediately whipped your head around, trying to look for an escape, anything.

But nothing.

You payed close attention to your surroundings. You didn't feel her energy or Oboro's near by. That meant they weren't here.

But someone definitely was.

You decided it was best to walk around, maybe you could find something, anything, that might've called you here.

There had to be a reason. Right?

Your legs began to move in their own, each step caused dread to flow up your back, creating a small shiver.

Your ears twitched, trying to detect any sound. But all you heard was your footsteps and the small little splashes coming from the water beneath you.

The unknown energy kept getting stronger as you continued to walk, it felt closer then before, like it was reaching out too you.

Taking one last step, the scene around you immediately changed and was replaced by something new.

The ceiling, walls, floor, and door looked like they were made of strong metal. Many unopened toys littered the floor with a few bloody bandages here and there. A simple, white bed laid pressed against the wall, it looked clean as the covers were all over the place.

But what bothered you was what was on the bed.

On the bed, laid a girl who looked no older than five
Or six, she was deathly pale and had many scars that covered her arms and legs. Her hair was a long, wavy, pale blue with red piercing eyes.

The most noticeable feature she had was the small horn sticking out of her forehead.

Her body trembled, as if she was cold as she gripped the thin blankets. Small whimpers escaped her mouth as her eyes were shut tightly.