-56.

You groaned a bit as you rolled onto your side, your face buried in your pillow

You groaned a bit as you rolled onto your side, your face buried in your pillow. A bright light past through your curtains as it reached your eyes, causing you to groan even louder as your eyes finally opened.

The atmosphere felt unbelievably cold in your room. But then again, you weren't surprised since nobody turns on the fucking heater.

As your eyes slowly adjusted, you sat up and rubbed them before facing the window. A bright light shines through it.

You sighed before getting up from your bed, shivering ever so slightly as the blanket left your skin. You trudged towards your balcony door and pulled the curtains open.

Snow.

That's all you saw. Snow.

Your face beamed in excitement as you watched big snowflakes fall from the sky, the ground and everything around it covered in a thick white sleet.

Realization then hit you.

It was Christmas.

Your tail began to slowly wag as you bounced around in your spot, you quickly rushed to your closet and pulled out a simple red checkered pajama pants and white sweater with a Ram design on it. Totally something that Mina bought you-

Smiling to yourself, you began to brush out the knots in your hair, then moving onto your ears and tail to at least look somewhat presentable.

Satisfied with your looks, you opened your door and swiftly closed it behind you as you fucking bolted down the stairs with lightening speed.

A scent of sweet, cookies, gingerbread, and hot cocoa  filled your nostrils as a wide smile made it onto your face.

Arriving at the first floor, you saw many of your classmates huddled in the kitchen, a few sitting on the couch in the common room as a movie was playing on the TV.

Many decorations or red, green, and white littered the common room, making it look like a whole knew place as stockings were hung up, fake snow on the tables, a gigantic Christmas tree, and such. Holiday music playing in the background.

"Good-morning (Y/N)! Merry Christmas!!" You snapped out of your thoughts as Izuku wrapped an arm around your shoulder as he greeted you.

You smiled at the boy. "Merry Christmas Izu!" He smiled back and gave you a small head pat.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" As you turned around, you were body-slammed by Ochaco.

The brunette wrapped her arms around your waist as she placed her head on top of you shoulder, her breath making your ears twitch when she talked. "Hello."

You placed your arms on top of hers. "Hi."

"OI! Stop being gay, fucking shitstains." You heard Ochaco mumbled a few curses as she unwrapped her arms around from you and walked away. Bakugo now approached you, his hands behind his back.