-57.

Ah yes

Ah yes. New Year's Eve. A day were you celebrate with your family and friends the last day of the year. Where you all eat and drink till your hearts desire and celebrate like theres no tomorrow.

Yeah. A day were you spent time with your friends and family. Only problem is, your family is
de ee ay de. Dead.

And your friends are spending time with their families.

So that leaves you here. Sitting on the common room couches alone as you watched the snow fall slowly outside the window.

How fun.

You sighed as your horns glowed a faint yellow, a box of strawberry pocky appeared on your hands as you began munching on your snack.

You see. You would've asked one of your friends if you could join them to celebrate. But it would be rude, disrespectful, and just intruding. And you didn't want to be any of those things. So you just decided to stay back at the dorms and watch everyone leave. Just out of spite.

Finishing up your pocky, you hugged your Ram plushie closer to your body as you placed your head on top of it. You dubbed it as John. No reason.
Simply just John.

All hail John. Amen.

The blank TV stared at your pathetic form as you curled your knees closer to you, the coldness finally reaching you as you shivered a bit.

Fun fucking fact. During yesterday's chaotic events. Momo managed to break the fucking heater. How? No idea. Tsu even made it worse as her tongue hit the damn thing, making it 10x broken.

So yeah. No heater in a dorm practically below zero degrees.

It Couldn't get any better.

Your ears flickered a bit as you heard the common room dorms open. You averted your gaze from the blank TV and turned towards the opening door. Revealing your loud teacher. AKA Present Mic. The man wore actually simple clothes. A black turtle neck with a white-grey tinted jeans.

His concern gaze landed on you. "Hey, Little Listener. What are you doing here alone?"

"Having the time of my life."

A frown plastered on his face as he invited himself inside and shut the door. "Your not...celebrating?"

You shrugged. "What's there to celebrate when no one is here. I'm legit the only person in this freezing room."

Present Mic sheepishly rubbed his arm. "Why don't you celebrate it with me and the teachers?"

Nani?

Your looked down at your hands as you twiddled them, still holding the plushie closer to your chest. "Why?"

His gaze softened. "It's not fun to celebrate alone. Besides, the teachers won't mind it. I don't mind it."

Looking up at the man, you noticed a soft smile plastered onto his face. You sighed before standing up, holding John in your arms. "Fine. Lead the way."