-66.

"Morning my fellow peasants! I'm looking at you Ochaco my dear!"

The brunette glared at you playfully as she continued to munch on her cereal. You waltzed your way towards the cupboards and opened them up and snatching two pop-tarts.

Ah yes. What a healthy breakfast.

"You seem to be in a good mood, huh?" Kirishima asked as he poured a cup of coffee for himself. You nodded. "I guess so!" You smiled at the boy, causing him to laugh nervously.

Kaminari shuddered before looking away and leaning back into the couch more. "Do you think this might be one of her lady days." He whispered.

Mina shrugged as she sipped on her steaming tea. "Dunno. Usually she would be in a pissy mode."

Kaminari turned to Momo. "Momo?"

She nodded. Kaminari began to cry.

"I'm going to die."

Jirou slapped his head. "Quit your whining. You won't die if you don't make her mad."

The group watched as you smacked money in Ochaco's hands. A happy smile on your face as Ochaco began stammer. "(Y/N) I-I really don't need this!"

You let out a laugh before biting into your pop tart. "Just take it and go buy yourself something pretty!"

"But-"

"ababababab! No. Take the money."

"I can't-"

"Take the damn money."

Ochaco nodded vigorously before pocketing the money in her pocket. Your eyes twinkled before waltzing over to the coat rack and taking your black jacket and putting it over your hoodie.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going? You know school is cancelled for today, right?" Izuku questioned. Being extra careful in his words.

You hummed before zipping it up. "Oh I know. I just have somewhere to be."

Todoroki raised a brow. "Where, exactly?"

"Up."

" 'Up' where?"

"Up your ass." You sent him a smile before walking out the door and shutting it behind you.

"Destruction 100"

Your smile slowly turned into a frown as you began to walk away from the dorms. You stuffed your hands in your pockets. The cold still nipping onto your fingers as you clenched them into fists. It was already way past winter, and surprisingly it was still cold weather now days. That being today.