-05.

"-And tHEN

"-And tHEN...I managed to trap him in a cage. Making us the winner!"

The little ram was making hand motions as she told her mother; her hospitalized mother, about her time in U.A.

Her mother, (M/N) (L/N), another graceful Ram. Just like her daughter, laid sitting upright on her bed as she listened to her daughters words. IVs were hooked up on her arms and a breathing mask on her face.

You wouldn't admit it, but you were always scared when you saw her in this state. Scared for her well being.

Your mother let out a weak laugh "I'm glad to see your having fun. I wish i could still watch." Your smile faltered on hearing those words.

Your mother was diagnosed with a strange condition that not even the doctors knew what it was. But what they did know that it was deadly. And it was weakening her body by the minute. First, she became sick. Then, her body couldn't move. Then she had trouble breathing. Now, she has to stay in the hospital bed for who knows how long.

Your father wasn't there to support her. He left. Like the fuck he is. He left her well being in your hands.

When your mother got out in the hospital a year ago, you also had to try and pay for her hospital bills.

Keyword: try.

Hospital bills were damn expensive. And you were only in highschool. You tried getting jobs, but they all rejected you. Except for one, which was a barista at a café.

But not even a barista can afford much cash for hospital bills. So you paid bit by bit. Somehow still managing to pay for the rent in your house as well.

You worked day and night. As best as you can to earn money. Because of you don't pay the hospital bills, the doctor will have to pull the plug on your mother. And you weren't ready to let go yet. No. Not yet.

Grabbing your mother's cold hand into yours as you held it. Held it tightly. Afraid of letting it go. Because if you did, she might disappear. And not come back.

"(Y/N)."

Her voice brought you back as you looked at her with teary eyes. Only now you realized you were crying. You hated crying. It always met you were weak. And you weren't fucking weak.

"It's going to be okay. I will be okay."

You wanted to laugh at her words. If she was okay, she wouldn't be here. In this hospital bed. Hooked up to many IVs and wear a oxygen mask.

The adult Ram puts her hand on your cheek, creasing it as she wiped the salty tears with her thumb.

"Stay strong for me. Okay, my little ram?"

You wanted to nod. But you couldn't. You wanted to be with your mom. You wanted to be with her in your own house. Not a hospital.

Your body trembled, trying to hold the sobs escaping your through. Tears strolled faster down your cheeks as your ears perked down. Your tail held no life as it hung down. No energy to pick it up.