-17.

"Alright everyone, pencils down

"Alright everyone, pencils down. Everyone pass up their papers to the person in front of them." Aizawa's stern voice was heard loud and clear throughout the classroom as the students did as told.

You all had just finished the written portion of you exams. You thought it wasn't too bad, you did struggle from time to time but you had confidence in yourself.

Aizawa began collecting the papers, stacking them into a pile as he plopped the stack onto his desk. "Now that's over with, I want you all to get into your Hero costumes and meet me out.

The students did as told, not wasting a minute to collect their costumes and putting them on and went outside to meet your teacher(s)?.

"Why are the other teachers here, Aren't we going to be fighting robots?" Mina questioned, her nerves began to grow.

"That's because you won't be fighting robots!" A familiar voice of your principal was heard as he popped out from Aizawa's scarf. How did he fit in there-?

Denki grew pale. "What do you mean."

Nezu had his famous smile on. "You will be fighting us! The teachers!" He clapped his little paws together as he stared at the gaping students.

Your ears faltered. Well....shit.

Nezu began explaining. "The practical test will include mock battles between you, the students and teachers. You all are assigned to teams of two and must work together to fight one of their teachers. All match-ups are assigned ahead of time and teachers are handicapped with weights. You all have thirty minutes to capture the villain or successfully escape from the battle in order to pass."

You and your classmates slowly took in this information, your anxiety increasing by the minute.

Nezu clapped his paws again. "Now let's introduce the teams!"

A hologram appeared next to your principal as everyone immediately searched for their names.

"Team Sato & Kirishima vs. Cementoss
Team Asui & Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm
Team Ida & Ojiro vs. Power Loader
Team Todoroki & Yaoyorozu vs Eraser Head
Team Uraraka & Aoyama vs. Thirteen
Team Ashido & Kaminari vs. Nezu
Team Koda & Jiro vs. Present Mic
Team Hagakure & Shoji vs. Snipe
Team Mineta & Sero vs. Midnight
Team Midoriya & (L/N) & Bakugo vs. All Might"

Your eyes widen. I guess someone is finna die today.

Slowly glancing towards Izuku, you saw how sweaty he has gotten, his face losing its color as his eyes shakily stared at his name.