Chapter 13: A Player from the Leaderboard

He was killing the wolves very quickly, but as a newbie who was not even level 10, he could not match the wolves' respawn rate no matter how fast he was. As he did not have any plans to eradicate every wolf in the entire canyon, he stood in the northwest corner and battled only with the ones around him.

This was perfect. If they could take one corner each, both of them would meet their objectives without interfering the other.

After activating Falcon's Protection, Ye Ci immediately fired her arrows. Whether it was kiting or standing still, she really enjoyed killing the wolves.

Before long, she received a party request message: Golden Man sent a request for you to join his party.

Golden Man? Ye Ci was momentarily stunned when she saw the name. It was the Golden Man who just behind Let Go Of That Girl on the leaderboard.

Yi Ce had memories of this player as well. Even though he did not level up with insanity like Let Go Of That Girl, he was also a crazy leveler. She had only seen him on the leaderboard before but now she had the chance to meet him in person!

Ye Ci accepted his request without a moment of hesitation. Then, she opened her map and realized that Golden Man was actually the player who was killing wolves at the northwest corner.

His was a Rogue, which meant that his critical hit was high and his speed was fast. No wonder he could level up so quickly.

"Let's do this together. It will be quicker." Golden man looked at the hunter on his party list. She had hidden all her information so he did not know what to call her. Golden man was actually very reluctant to form a party. He did not have such intentions when he first saw Ye Ci climbing up.

After he saw the way she positioned and kited, however, he immediately decide to form a party with her.

The speed at which that hunter could kill was comparable to his. It might even be faster, therefore he knew that they would be efficient if they formed a party together.

"So, you are Golden Man." Ye Ci lifted her head and looked at Golden Man who was standing not far from her. She felt an indescribable feeling. It still felt quite strange to form a party with someone she had only known from the leaderboard in her past life.

"Yes, you are..."

"I am Gongzi You." Ye Ci laughed and immediately changed the setting of her name to "allow party to view".

"Oh." Golden man looked at Ye Ci's smiling face, then at her name. He could not resist laughing. "That is a very...interesting name."

It was that again. It was that again... Her name was random. She was not a ladyboy!

Both of them exchanged some pleasantries as they starting kill the wolves again. Individually, they were already two strong players. After grouping up, they became a wolf-massacring tank. There were wolf carcasses everywhere they went.

The drop rate for Wild Wolf's Eyeballs was very low. Only one eyeball dropped for every ten or more wolves that were killed. Ye Ci could only stay calm and concentrate on killing wolves. However, she wondered what was Golden Man's purpose was. He was also engrossed in this wolf killing. If it was just for a quest, he would have completed it much earlier.

"Why are you killing so many wolves. If it is for a quest, it should be faster than this." Ye Ci asked him as it came to her mind.

"Quest." Golden Man replied with a smile. It was obvious that he did not really like talking. "What about you? Why are you killing so many wolves?"

"Same."

Both of them smile and looked at each other. Suddenly, they realised that all the wolves in the canyon had disappeared, to be replaced by a gnome in the north corner.