Chapter 181

Chapter 181 The Difference Between an Amateur and a Pro

After tidying up the bottles that had been scattered on the table, Ye Ci began to walk out of the room. She stared at Bai Mo with disdain on her way out, "First of all, you're not the one who watched over me as I grew up. Before you came here, we only met during the summer and winter holidays. And secondly, the one who held me like a precious baby and was afraid to drop me was my dad, not you." After saying that, she tossed a couple of Medium Strength Potions to Bai Mo.

Bai Mo reflexively caught the object thrown at him by Ye Ci. After studying the item, he could not hold back his amazement. It was a miracle potion for slaying bosses and clearing dungeons!

"You're just riding on my coattails, pretending to be a floral protector [1]. Stop being so shameless!"

"Floral protector?" Bai Mo tilted his head at Ye Ci and snickered. "What kind of flower are you then? A Tyrant Flower[2]?"

Ye Ci immediately glared at Bai Mo. This guy sure had a sharp tongue. "A Tyrant Flower is a flower as well!"

"Alright, a Tyrant Flower is a flower as well." Bai Mo nodded. As a gentleman, he would never argue about something so trivial with the ladies. When he saw Ye Ci heading to the guild conference room, he could not hold back the question on the tip of his tongue. "Oi, Tyrant Flower, where are you going?"

"What does it have to do with you?" Ye Ci rolled her eyes and continued heading for the conference room without even looking back.

Bai Mo smiled at Ye Ci. She had always been a girl that was tough on the outside but soft on the inside. She was actually more worried about the dungeon's progress than Mi Lu and Overflowing Ink. She did not let any of her grievances show on her face when Wolf Pack defeated the 4th boss. Despite the grumbling and all the worrying from the guild members, Ye Ci would tell them that they would be able to clear the dungeon eventually. Bai Mo knew that she was very anxious despite her calm demeanor.

The girl had always been like this. She was very bad at expressing herself and so arrogant that it made her cute.

The officers were having a meeting in the conference room, thinking of a way to defeat the 4th boss. She must've been worried about them.

Ye Ci stood silently at the entrance, observing the ongoing debate among the officers, with no intention of entering the room. Just then, Ideal Height 1.7m stood up. *cough cough* Of course, she was standing on a chair, or no one would be able to spot her.

"I have an idea!" There were bags beneath her eyes. Apparently she had not slept since the day before. "We keep trying to figure out how to remove the boss's debuff, but we've come up with nothing so far. What if we've been thinking in the wrong direction?"

Overflowing Ink was momentarily stunned after listening to Ideal Height 1.7m. He shared a look with Mi Lu and the duo spoke out together. "Ideal, go on."

Ideal Height 1.7m was more of a follower than a leader. Although she was a good damage dealer, she was quite inept when it came to leading. She became nervous after being questioned by the two commanders.

Let Go Of That Girl, who was by her side, offered her words of encouragement. "Don't be afraid. Just say it out loud."

"I remembered something that Little You used to say to me. We might not necessarily have to always be reactive to problems we face in the games. We must sometimes take the initiative. It might produce more results for us that way. I've been thinking... We seem to be very passive when it comes to problem solving." She then continued after a pause. "I've come to realize that Little You would always go on the offensive to solve problems when she led us in clearing dungeons, while we simply react to the problem. We must be more proactive this time to solve the problem we're currently facing!"