Chapter 14: Trust is a Premium Ability

"Gongzi You? I've heard a lot about you." Four Seas smiled at Ye Ci while extending his hand.

Heard of her? Ye Ci was puzzled. The game was still quite new. Where could he have heard about her from?

Ye Ci shook Four Seas' hand politely. It'd be rude to leave him hanging. She asked with a hint of curiosity, "Whom have you heard of me from?"

"I was doing a quest in Lycan Black Forest when I met a friend. He told me that he came across an Elven Huntress with mad skills. I wasn't going to come when Golden invited me, but when I heard that there was an equally skilled Elven Huntress in the party, I couldn't resist the urge to witness myself just how good you are."

Upon his explanation, Ye Ci sweated.

"Are you talking about Lukewarm Water?" It was the only idiot with zero sense of direction that she knew.

Four Seas did not give Ye Ci an answer. He sat down and started eating. He smiled at Ye Ci, his handsome face made it seem as if he was pondering something.

Ye Ci was no stranger to this kind of feeling. It was a feeling of distrust. If she had come across such an expression in her previous life, she would definitely cuss at the person. In this world, however, she felt that it no longer mattered.

Making friends with a sincere heart was more important to her now.

She sat down and continued munching on her food, her face revealing no inner emotions.

Four Seas observed Ye Ci for a moment before suddenly saying, "Yes, it's Lukewarm Water."

Ye Ci was stunned for a moment. She was not sure if it had been done it on purpose or if Four Seas was typically slow to respond to questions. She nodded, "I'm not that good."

Four Seas raised his eyebrows in disbelief, as if he were about to say something. Golden Man stood up and said, "I'm sure you guys are done replenishing. Let's go."

After wolfing down the last of the biscuit and washing it down with a few gulps of water, Ye Ci stood up and followed her companions into Heishan's Lair.

Ye Ci had never been to this dungeon before. It did not even exist in the forums during her past life. There were two possibilities to this. Either this dungeon was never discovered or the ones who discovered it kept it a secret.

The reasons did not matter to Ye Ci. The dark damp cave did not scare Ye Ci. Instead, it filled her with excitement.

The excitement of exploring the unknown was very precious to Ye Ci. She had explored every known dungeon in Fate during her past life. She had never expected to find anything new.

"Why are caves always so dark? Can't they make a more scenic dungeon?" Ideal Height 1.7m slipped and gave the ground a big hug due to the darkness.

She began to grumble after getting up.

Ye Ci smiled. There were a lot of scenic dungeons in the later stages of Fate. The scenes were so beautiful that the players would even forget that they were there to fight monsters.

"Beautiful scenery? You're talking about the sightseeing area..." Let Go Of That Girl rubbed his nose and squinted, "Why are there no lights?"

"Elves can see pretty well in the dark, Lycans have Night Vision, Dwarves can do pretty good in the dark as well, but as for Gnomes..." Four Seas looked worriedly at Ideal Height 1.7m.

Ideal Height 1.7m snorted, "We'll carve our own path if one is not provided to us. You don't have to worry about me." She took a torch out from her inventory and handed it to the tallest person, Golden Man. "Here, take it so that everyone can see."