Chapter 188

Chapter 188 Behind Enemy Lines

"Oi! The Knights at the front! Spread out in a "one" word shape. Yes, the "one" written in mandarin. Oh, sorry, I forgot that there are players from overseas as well. What I meant was that I want you to spread out in a line and stick close together! Just pretend that the guy beside you owes you money and he'll run away if you don't stick close to him! Aiya! Look around you! You're supposed to face the Northern Continent players, not me! I won't pop your anal cherry! Why the hell are you defending against me?"

"Healers! Stay in the center, don't go all over the place! You're my sweethearts alright? As long as you're alive I'll give you all the love I can alright? Just don't scatter all over the place! You're the priority target of the enemy! They'll take you out if you are isolated. Do you really want to be a target? Do you want me take a photo for you later? Yes, yes. Hide behind the Warriors and Knights! Sit tight, and heal everybody. Don't forget to remove any debuffs as well. Remember: you don't have to fight the enemy, just pay attention to our health!"

"Rogues! You're the assassins worthy of the greatest admiration! Get into Stealth and advance! Go pop the cherries of those Northern Continent players! They need you! Don't be shy! Don't feel sorry for them! Be careful, protect your little chrysanthemum, wouldn't want em to turn into sunflowers by the time you guys are back."

"I want the Rangers to go in Stealth mode and stand guard around our mages and healers! Don't let the enemy Rogues pop their anal cherries! This is the most important mission in your lives right now!"

......

Ye Ci could barely contain her laughter when listening to the words of Purity Essence. How did he come up with all that? Despite being vulgar, he was easy to understand. After all, not every player has taken part in such a battle, and not every player knew the proper positioning and countermeasures that should be taken. Purity Essence's vulgar but simple instructions were easy to understand.

Ye Ci already had a very high impression even at the beginning of the battle. He was able to calm down players under his command. However, if that was his only quality, he would only be a very mediocre commander.

Just as she was lost in her thoughts, Ye Ci noticed that she had been assigned to a 50-player party, and Purity Essence's voice entered her ears, "According to the Integrated Command Interface, you people have the highest level and best GS. Is any one of you a first timer in VRMMORPG games?"

He received no answer. It appears that there were no newbies in the party.

Purity Essence nodded and continued, "Is this your first time taking part in such a battle?"

This time however, a number of players murmured their affirmation.

Purity Essence began to patiently offer an explanation, "This party will act as as a commando squad. We need players with a good game sense and mechanical skills. Those of you who are not used to PVP please return to the main force." And a small number of players immediately left the party.

"I'm sure the rest of you are experienced players, so there's nothing much to say. You have one job: To disrupt the enemy's tempo, and open up a chance for the rest of us!"

After receiving confirmation from the party members, Purity Essence gave a few minor commands of situations to look out for and returned to the main channel.

Ye Ci found a whole new level of respect for Purity Essence. Despite being vulgar, there was finesse in him as well. He would give orders with different manners in different situations. The flexibility of his command style was very strong. It was a shame he was not listed as the top 10 commanders in Ye Ci's last life.