Chapter 108: Yep, I'm a thief!

Ye Ci could not get Ol' Four to move no matter how hard she tried. It stood behind her, refusing to do anything at all. If its loyalty was not at 72, it might have even thought of running away.

"Gongzi, hurry and get your pet to attack the boss, we don't have enough damage output!" Let Go Of That Girl shouted out in panic. As the secondary tank, he was suffering due to the lack of damage output in the party. If they had enough damage output, he would need to hold the boss for a lesser amount of time. With the lack of damage output, he was literally dancing between the thin line of life and death.

Ye Ci looked at Ol' Four helplessly and let out a sigh, "This fella's loyalty is not high enough. I don't have any food to feed him left, and he's now on a strike and he refuses to listen to my commands."

"What kind of pet is that? The arrogance is real in this one!" Let Go Of That Girl's words caused the Hunters in the party to begrudgingly shed tears. Yep, yep, before the Loyalty bar was filled up, pets were like their masters! Especially those rare pets, they were like the masters among masters.

Why couldn't a Hunter's pet be like a Summoner's minions? They were always hard working, and could endure hardships. They weren't picky and snobbish like a Hunter's pet. Ye Ci had exchanged notes with several other Hunters about their experiences in rearing their pets. She discovered that every one of them had at least a Novice tier cooking skill... They were such a misfortunate bunch.

It was fortunate that the boss had very little of its HP left. The healers however, had to go through a lot of trouble. After consuming a lot of Mana Potions, they barely managed to sustain their healing spells. Just as the boss was about to fall, Ye Ci's private message channel rang up. Since she had nothing to do but stand still and hit the boss, Ye Ci connected the private call.

Flutter 'n Sway's voice immediately entered her ears, "Ye Ci, Ye Ci, what happened?"

"What do you mean by 'What happened'?" Ye Ci was baffled by Flutter 'n Sway's sudden question. Just what was she talking about?

"The forums! Things are going crazy over there!"

"Oh? Are you talking about that thing between my guild and Full Moon's Night? It's all settled now, there's no need to panic, it's nothing big..."

"What do you mean by Full Moon's Night?" Fang Susu immediately cut Ye Ci off. She seemed to not understand Ye Ci's words. Apparently, it didn't matter for her even if she did.

Ye Ci narrowed her eyes. She had noticed that something was off, "Susu, what are you talking about?"

"Haven't you read what's going on in the forums? The forum, and the world chat is in an uproar right now!"

"I'm in a dungeon."

"Somebody posted a thread anonymously this afternoon." Realizing that Ye Ci did not know about the entire ordeal, Flutter 'n Sway began telling her the entire story. A thread with the title "The Eastern Continent's Top Huntress Gongzi You Is A Thief" appeared in the forums after lunch hour. It was posted by a smurf. Apparently the person who posted it did so anonymously.

All the attention that was originally focused on the Upwards Ho! vs Full Moon's Night thread immediately shifted to the thread, and its views soared. Gongzi You was like an iconic symbol for a lot of players. She was a role model for Hunters. Her mechanical skills and game awareness were what the Hunters sought after. Her equipment combo and the distribution of her Talent Points were secrets that all the Hunters had dreamt to obtain.

Somebody had even offered to buy information regarding Gongzi You's Talent Points and equipment in real world cash.

If something happened to a person like Ye Ci, not matter good or bad, it would still become a source of gossip. That was why the thread immediately attracted countless attention.