Chapter 66: Nightmare Difficulty

Ye Ci was momentarily stunned.

She would've stood there for a long time if not for Remote Depths pulling her back to reality. She laughed along with Bai Mo and accepted the guild invitation.

A system notification immediately declared to the world that she had joined a guild.

System: Gongzi You has joined the guild Upward Ho!.

The entire world channel went crazy once again. The memory of the big and powerful guilds of the Eastern Continent trying to recruit Gongzi You was still vivid in everybody's minds. There were even bets going on in the Eastern Continent forums about what guild she would join. It was a shocker to everyone.

What kind of guild is Upward Ho!? Who the hell were they? Why would Gongzi You join them?

Gossip immediately surfaced in the world channel.

Ye Ci had the foresight of muting all her chat channels before calling up the guild interface.

It was a very "clean" guild.

There were only 2 names in the member list.

Leader: Remote Depths.

Member: Gongzi You.

Remote Depths promoted Ye Ci to the vice leader and laughed at her, "You're now the vice leader, you can now bully the common people."

Ye Ci was puzzled as she stared at the blank member's list, "Bullying the common people? Are you referring to yourself?"

This of course, faced strong objections from Remote Depths, and greatly improved Ye Ci's mood. She turned off the guild interface and headed for the Frosty Wasteland.

The elites of World Conqueror had already gathered at the entrance of Frosty Wasteland. Flawless Reflection immediately stood up upon seeing Ye Ci, and introduced her to the rest of the party. He then asked with a smile, "What kind of guild is Upward Ho!? What drove you to join that guild?"

Ye Ci chuckled, "My cousin created it."

Flawless Reflection had not given up yet, "Then you can all just join my guild. The benefits are negotiable."

"Sorry, my aspiration is not in the guild." Ye Ci shook her head, clearly declining his offer. Flawless Reflection was a sensible person. He immediately kept quiet and steered the topic to another direction.

After each of the party members were introduced to her, Ye Ci nodded and asked, "What is the highest defense value of your tanks?"

"382." The MT, Dragon witch reported his defense value.

As expected of a tank from one of the best guilds in the nation.

"How high is your block chance?"

"21%."

Before the existence of something as overpowered as the Sword back Hold, a 21% chance of blocking was already decent for a level 20 tank, even if it was not as high as what Ye Ci had expected. Even the 4th tank had a defense value of 345 and a block rate of 19.7%.

"I'm going to activate the dungeon." Ye Ci said to the rest of the party.

There were 5 dungeon difficulties in Fate: Normal, Hard, Expert, Inferno and Nightmare.

A regular 5-man dungeon had only 3 difficulties: Normal, Hard and Expert, while Inferno and Nightmare difficulties were only available to 25-man or larger dungeons.

The difficulty system of a 5-man dungeon was very different from a 25-man man dungeon. One must complete all the difficulties in ascending order while clearing a 5-man dungeon, while in a large dungeon, the choice of difficulty was not limited.